Author Topic: What type of Gyno do i have(severe) and type of surgery needed (Mumbai-India)?  (Read 2617 times)

Offline fightnwin

Hi All,

I want to understand what type of Gyne do I have and type of surgery needed for the same?
Also please let me know what kind of complications and side-effects I must be prepared for..

Some details about me include:

Weight: 70 Kg
Height: 5' 6(1/2)"
No smoking/drinking
vegetarian

I was quite skinny till the age of 7 yrs. To improve my physique, was given some ayurvedic supplements to eat. Stopped eating them at the age of 10 as i grew pretty fat. Since then I've developed the Gyne problem and I think this problem aggravated during my puberty. At first I thought it is just normal fat but later understood and started accepting that I'd have to live with it. But now would like to get rid of it.

Please let me know and suggest good doctors for the same.
I've read about Dr. Sandip Jain, Dr. Ramachandran, Dr.Ananteshwar on the forum. I would prefer surgery in Mumbai but if need be, ready to have surgery anywhere in India

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I'm not sure what you mean by "what type of gyno" you have--You most likely have a combination of fat and glandular tissue, which is true for most patients, and management would involve a combination of liposuction and excision, to be determined at the time of the procedure.  It's possible that one of the supplements you used in the past stimulated tissue growth, but without knowing more about them, that's hard to say.  In any case, surgery should be effective to manage it for you.  Unfortunately, I don't know any of the surgeons in India, so I can't help you there.

Good luck,

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline fightnwin

Thank you very much for the reply. I had visited Dr. Sandip Jain in Mumbai and was suggested:

1. Liposuction
2. Gland excision
3. Skin Tightening

I've also undergone certain medical tests and awaiting reports.
I'm a little apprehensive about the surgery and healing process

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024