Author Topic: keyhole gyne surgery in cochin  (Read 7481 times)

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
hi all :).I am from cochin.Ive been suffering from gyne since i was 17 years old.Did a bit of research and finally decided to go for surgery.I am currently doing my final year B.Tech in Kerala.I told about the surgery to my parents but they are unwilling.So i am trying to get enough money to go for a surgery myself.I saw a forum member that posted about keyhole gyne surgery through lateral pull through technique done by one Hari Menon in lakeshore hospital.I contacted him through a mail and he gave me a quote of 60000.The procedure would be done in a day.But im confused about his reputation.There are some pics in his site but im still doubtful.One other thing was that when i mentioned i was a student and had financial difficulties, he was ready to give me a discount of 12k. ???Does a good doctore do that?Im a bit confused now.Any advice regarding him and his technique? U can find his site through a simple google search since im not allowed to post it here.Have some good results.

i have also sent a mail to Dr Sandip Jain but he hasnt got back to me so far.I had consulted Dr susheel cleatus and he gave me a quote of 70k plus hospital and stay .Both dr susheel and dr hari menon dont use drains and can be discharged the next day.But dr susheel requires that i stay near hospital for 3 days more to inspect the results.But the problem is that dr susheel will be going to US and will be back only by mid august.I need to get this done before that.Please help!!

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
oh and btw i am 5 ft 10 inches,76 kg and 22 years old.Athletic and plays basketball very often.Ive moderate gyne but might require skin tightening.My condition is similar to cybot's in this forum.Will post the pics soon.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hello bro...am gonna get my surgery done by dr.hari menon in a couple of weeks time.... will update u...btw am 21.

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
hey man,nice to hear from you.Ive finally decided to go for the surgery and its happening on 30th may wednesday.Hope it goes well.:)

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
may 30th? :D mine is on may 30th as well :D wednesday...by hari menon? yu?

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
eh..mine is on wednesday  by Hari Menon itself  ??? when did he ask you to come to hospital??and what is the quote he gave u?

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
to call him on 29th..... come to hospital at 7.30am by just driking black tea or black coffee at 6am. wot did he tell yu?

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
well he told me the exact same thing..and he also mentioned the surgery would start at around 10 or so.. ???

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
to reach at 7.30? :D lol :D

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
im worried if he mixed up dates..he asked me to reach at 730 istelf.. ???

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hmm....wen did he fix your surgery date?

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
i had called him up last friday and he said he could do it on wednesday..called him two days ago just to confirm it again..when did he fix urs?

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
i met him last thursday... 17th.... did blood tests and took measurements for the pressure garment...

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
i had an appointment with him last tuesday..had planned to go under knife this friday but since he had too many surgeries that day , it got postponed to next wednesday..

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024