Author Topic: 12 DAY POST OP AND REALLY UNHAPPY WITH RESULTS  (Read 3417 times)

Offline JonC619

• Posting Member
So I got surgery for puffy nipples 12 days ago the surgeon said he used body jet lipo and excision if nessesary, but now when I look at them they look no different then before only look like he took some fat around my chest but the puffy nips are still there it does look like there might be some liquid and swelling but I doubt he was able to take the actual gland out!! I have an oppointment in 2 days but I'm sure he will just stay its swelling and eventually get better, just wait several weeks, which I'm going to have no choice but doing.  I'm now thinking that im going to need revision excision surgery, can I still expect good results ????

Is there anyone else that had this problem?????

Offline papashango9

• Posting Member
Well is there a nipple incision? I'm 30 days and it's flatter but nips very puffy w scar tissue. Feels like a bubble. Confident it will go away but the question is when

hammer

The only instant fix known to man is a good fart when you have gas!

Patience young man, it takes time to heal!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At 12 days the only thing you would reasonably expect to see is post operative swelling.

Your expectations at this point in time are totally unrealistic.

I don't mean to pick on you, but there are a lot of guys thinking about surgery right now who need to know that surgery results are not instant but they do tqake time. You have provided a format for that message.
Grandpa Dan

Offline JonC619

• Posting Member
I understand it's soon but I didn't get an excision of tissue and only body jet lipo and I have been reading that lipo isn't enough to get the tough fibrous tissue. And there is a bit of swelling which I hope is why chest doesn't look any different than before but I was just wondering and asking those who the lipo only technique was ineffective ( although i have seen cases where it was enough)and if it is still possible to get good results from revision surgery with excision ? Which I hope I don't have to do and it's all just swelling

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Is it the aureola or just the nipple that's protruding?

Today is my 2-week mark and everything is flat except my nipples, which are still visible but not like before. Before the nipple and aureola was very pointy and now it looks pretty flat.

Remember, it's normal for the nipple to protrude somewhat, especially if it's erect, and how much of it you'll notice depends on how big the nipple is.

Hopefully your doctor will tell you more.

Offline JonC619

• Posting Member
No its not just the nipple it's a bit around and underneath as before im just flatter on top but aureola still protruding  >:( I'm really hoping that it's just more swelling although it looks very much like before.

Did you get excision and Lipo ? Hi_Top_Guy

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Yes, JonC619, I did both excision and lipo.

I still have the surgical tape under the nipple because the doctor told me to let it fall off, but the aureola is flat. Maybe it is just swelling on your part. I had swelling under my arms that was really bad, I didn't realize it until now that it's gone down, so maybe that's what's going on with you.

Another thing I notice is that when I first showered my chest was SUPER FLAT but now I can see the outline of the muscles, of course that could just be the bruising, but it seems like the pec muscles are settling in.

Keep us posted.

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
I'm at 10 days and I have rock hard sections of scar tissue that are across almost my whole pec muscle. It's hardly noticeable, I can just feel it user the skin. My nipples are still flat and it didn't puff them out at all. I would think your problem is just swelling, as my right side was puffed out a bit for the first week but it flattened out when the swelling went down.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024