Author Topic: puffy nips  (Read 2699 times)

Offline aaron-perks

hey im male 15 from australia with puffy nips and have had them since i was 13. They both have lumps behind them. The doctor said 3yrs at first but im 2months from turning 16 and i still have them so i went back recently and he said wait until im 17 but i dont want to wait that long because shouldnt they start going down now or what? I stay home lots because i am too embarressed to go to the beach with mates or take my shirt of when i swim and stuff like that. Its mild gyno but it really gets me down and im wondering how much surgery costs from a cosmetic surgeon in australia would be appreciated if you could help thanks.

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
If the condition hasn't resolved after 3 years, it's not likely to go away, so surgery is appropriate at that point.  It looks like there is a supporting surgeon, Dr. Hunt, from Sydney, and depending on where you are in Australia, he might be the person to contact.  I don't know Dr. Hunt, but I know a number of plastic surgeons around Melbourne, where I did my fellowship. None of them focus on gynecomastia, however.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery