Author Topic: Almost 6 weeks post op. What do you guys think?  (Read 7890 times)

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
I keep thinking that I'm overreacting that the PS didn't remove enough from the left side of my chest, so I wanted to get your guys's unbiased opinion. I'm just about 6 weeks post op, and as you can see from the pics where I press into my chest, my left side has clearly more to push in to. I have little to no pain, so I'm wondering if this is fat? Can you guys give me your honest opinions?

Edit: The lighting in these pics is generally favorable. Under bright lights they look larger.

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member

hammer

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
You look good! Be happy!

Thanks for the response, but does it look like fat that's filling my left side, or do you think it will eventually flatten out? It's difficult being patient even though I know it will take about 6 months for it to fully heal

hammer

I think it looks good and you may need time, and remember no one is perfectly symmetrical.

Offline UNIGYNO

• Posting Member
Bro if it feels like breast tissue it's breast tissue PERIOD don't let a doctor tell you or anyone for that matter that its fat when it clearly feels like tissue..

It looks like he left a lil bit more but you still look ok...

Idk if you are not happy tell him that... If you still feel tissue it's not going to go away without sugery
If u feel fat... Then lipo might help but you had gyno you know what it feels like... Don't be in denial if u feel it say something... Remember a doctor will tell you to wait months because they will not operate on you again till about 5-8 months have passed so you are screwed till then if it is gyno and you don't like the results

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Did you have tissue removed? It def looks like fat. I can push on my chest about an eighth of an inch and Im four and a half months out. Hopefully its still swollen, but it shouldn't be that much by now. Make sure that surgeon is going to finish what he didn't complete.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
Did you have tissue removed? It def looks like fat. I can push on my chest about an eighth of an inch and Im four and a half months out. Hopefully its still swollen, but it shouldn't be that much by now. Make sure that surgeon is going to finish what he didn't complete.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Just to clarify, I had both tissue removal and lipo. The PS did tell me he removed a bit more from my right side, which could explain the unevenness. He did a great job covering up the scars though, I'll give him that. As for my left side, I still feel the same tissue I felt prior to the surgery, but I was hoping this was just scar tissue. I have my 3rd post op check tomorrow, so I should have more answers by then.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Yeah, you should have more info. Just don't let him BS you. Of course you need to be polite so he doesn't get pissed. He could have left a certain amount of tissue for visual reasons. Its prob not scar tissue. They say you can't tell the dif but you have felt it in your chest for a long time and know what it feels like.

Offline Bob_Boob

• Posting Member
Yeah, you should have more info. Just don't let him BS you. Of course you need to be polite so he doesn't get pissed. He could have left a certain amount of tissue for visual reasons. Its prob not scar tissue. They say you can't tell the dif but you have felt it in your chest for a long time and know what it feels like.

Yeah, the PS told me even before the surgery that he was only going to remove a little for visual purposes. I already felt a little fishy at that, but I assumed he knew what he was doing. He did correct my puffy nipples though, and my chest has gotten much flatter, just not to the point that I was expecting. I spoke with the PA about 1.5 weeks ago, and she did mention the possibility of revision surgery, but not until winter time (about 4 months from now). I was pretty bummed at hearing this which is why I posted here. I'm almost positive the leftover tissue I feel is still breast tissue.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Yeah man, this whole thing is a process. The main thing is you'll have the option for the revision. Your chest still looks good. I know what you mean. I'm working my ass off to get the tightest chest I can. Its like the first year is really delicate (diet/ exercise). Then we gotta stay tuned or it'll just look bad again after time.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Honestly-

You look good man. Congrats.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:29:58 PM by Keep_It_Moving »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024