Author Topic: Pre and post gyno surgery pics - opinions needed  (Read 1723 times)

Offline jimbob90

• Posting Member
Hello Doctors,

So I recently had my gyno (pubertal) surgery done after a long wait. Had the surgery done first thing monday morning. I was quite happy with the way my chest looked straight after the surgery.

The images below show: Pre surgery pictures, Day 1 Post surgery pics and Day 4 Post surgery pics.

The reason for this post is that today (day 4), I have noticed the chest change quite a bit and am really concerned as I am not sure if this is normal procedure, or if I need to go back in for correctional surgery.

Things to note, I was discharged from the hospital with tight dressings on and given the compression garment on day 1. However, I felt really suffocated and was forced to remove it. I was quite worried about the impact that this may have on the recovery...BUT I had my 1st post-op appt with my PS yesterday and he said everything looked fine and EVEN said that I only had to wear the garment for as long as I could per day and to take it off if I felt too uncomfortable. I have since been wearing it as much as I can..only removing it when I eat as I feel too suffocated.

Taking all that into account, please have a look at the pics below. As you can see from the pre and day 1 post op pics, I was quite happy. But now on Day 4 things seem a lot worse. Would really appreciate any input!

I have labelled all the images, especially the one labelled 'concerned' image.

Thank you!

Just in case the images don't show up, here's the link for all of them on a temporary website: postimg.org/gallery/1wt0drgo/6f6b5d04/

Offline jimbob90

• Posting Member
I apologise, but it won't let me upload the pics even after spending ages to work out how to compress the files!

I would truly appreciate it if someone could look at them on the link provided, here it is again:

postimg.org/gallery/1wt0drgo/6f6b5d04/

Thanks in advance!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024