Author Topic: planning on going for revision  (Read 3088 times)

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
Hey guys its been a while since I've been on the forum, just wanted to try to get my mind off the whole thing. I had the surgery about a year and a half ago.I got  decent results but im still not 100 percent happy with the outcome. My left side looks slightly bigger then my right side and overall it looks unbalanced.  Im really happy with the way my right side turned out. I tried to just accept the results but finally yesterday i called and made an appointment to see my surgeon. I probably shouldn't of waited so long  to go back but I've read around here that you should wait at least a year to judge the final result. Anyways my appointment is booked for january 2nd hopefully me and my surgeon can work something out. I'm not expecting him to revise for free or anything but maybe for  a lower cost. Ill keep this thread updated

here are some pics a year and a half post op

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Good to hear from you again. Hope everything goes well soon with the revision.

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
hey greatlakes good to hear from you aswell! I read around your posts glad that your now satisfied with your results! Ill let you know what my surgeon says after my appointment.   

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Hey Surgery is tomorrow. Hope 2014 starts right with this revision for you. Should go easier and smoother than main surgery - or it did for me.

Best wishes.

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
went to see my surgeon today and while he agreed with me that its not perfect he also made me realize that nothing on the human body is perfectly symmetrical. He said he could try to touch up my left side but also said it would probably do more harm then good.! He also stated that my left chest muscle is bigger then my right which cause some of the the asymmetry. I think this whole thing just becomes an obsession after a while and after having a good conversation with my surgeon I'm just gonna accept the results and move on with my life!Planning on going to school to become a school  teacher so i have a bright future ahead of me i definitely don't regret getting the surgery its made me alot more confident about my appearance. Happy new year everyone and cheers to 2014!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024