Author Topic: Some thoughts about man boobs...  (Read 2590 times)

Offline pazova

Hi am new here...in past i was always thinking about my man boobs but when i saw this site i realized that there is guys that accepted that. I have some questions is it true that more man care about boobs than woman...? When i was shirt off i saw only guys was laughing or teasing..?

Maybe deeply inside they fear that they could be some of us with man boos..? I think woman are more aceptable...? I heard that that is just psychological thing...even doctors say that thats not big deal for doctors..so i realized that you have to be really mental tough to overcome man boobs and live with tham...

hammer

First I'd like to say welcome to the forum! I'm one of the older guys here that have had boobs all my life and have lived a very happy life as well. I've fathered 5, I have 3 grand kids, served 11 years in the service, ran my own company the last ten years that I worked. I became disabled 16 years ago so my wife who was a stay home mom went back to work then.

I'm now 56, my breast have grown to the size of 46H bra that I do wear at the recommendation of my doctor at the VA for support and comfort. My wife of 27 years and my daughters support it as well as my brother and some of my friends that know I wear one.

There are many things that are far worse then having breast, in fact I do live with some of them, and there are far worse things than what I live with (my story after all theses years, in stories). I started with the lost of my testicles, then finding out I had diabetes for many years and not knowing to landing in a wheelchair, however, I love life.

Those bumps on your chest don't make you the man you are! It is what is in your mind and heart that do! Those bumps are nothing more then fat, extra breast tissue and skin and have nothing to you with your person hood, so don't let them control you!

You and I are a part of 60% of the male population that will get gynecomastia in their life time. It is up to you as to what you choose to do with it. You can accept it or have surgery.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Bob

hammer

P.S. I agree, I think woman are more accepting too, but people really don't notice you as much as you think they do.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

aboywithgirls

I'll second that Hammer! I find that women are not only more accepting they are also curious. Women also think of a bra as being exclusive use for women.  But when men are using for legitimate reasons,  want to hear about our experience with bras and sometimes even offer advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024