Author Topic: Who has gyne on the side of there chest as well?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Oh, I already hate my gyne enough but, I have glandular gyne on the side of my chest. To the extent where the sides have a huge amount of gland. I hate that a lot but, would hate to have as much on the front as I do on my sides. Anyone else have glandular gyne on the side of their chest? It is annoying and very uncomftorable.

Offline SPECIMEN040180

• Posting Member
i do have that problem  when i gain weight,  when i lost weight  the problem   went  away almost completely,  i think the side tissue is soft fatty tissue ,so it does have to do with  weight and body condition. on the other hand   working out or diets wont alter the   hard tissue   or glands i think.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
it's 99% probably most likely.. lol fat on the side.

just feels fiborous because that's how fat feels.

my lower stomach has fiborous fat that feels like gland.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The fullness of the breast extends under the arms.  It is common.

In this, we are similar to the girls.

Men have much wider chests, so our breasts are much farther apart than are a girls breasts.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Mine has got to be the worst. It’s huge and goes way round and stops short of my shoulder blades. Glad to hear this is pretty common.

In the mirror I look like some kind of weird creature and I get so many pains in my ribs and back. I know it’s not possible (I hope) but I fear that it’s going to cave in on my chest or one day I'm going to find my ribcage shoved down around my stomach!

When I work out it feels like someone is pounding down on my ribs.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I had fat tissue at the sides of my chest also. JCF said that he would have to 'chase' it with Liposuction. U can dramatically reduce the side fat build up with weight management.  ;)

Johh.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 10:11:16 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
it's not breast tissue

it's fat under the arms

and yes women have that, but that's fat, not breast tissue.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
it's not breast tissue

You're right there....  Breast tissue (the gland) sits on the front of the chest and not the sides.

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024