Author Topic: 2 Days Post  (Read 2189 times)

Offline stevebmg

I have gone from puffy chest to completely flat. Coloration of nipples, flatness and some sagging skin have me a little freaked out. Took 300cc's from each side and excised about an oz of gladular tissue. Used Aquashape lipo. Has me wearing compression vest with foam pads in it for extra compression for the first few days then compression vest 24hr for a week and 12 hr a day for another week. I know patience is the key and most likely my sagging skin will retract, but no one is really prepared for right after surgery.Pics are always 6-12 months later. Anyway, I'm glad I had procedure done and hopefully results will get better and better

Offline stevebmg

I will say this about the procedure. More pain than I anticipated. I hope that subsides quickly. I don't mind soreness, but I have this burning heavy feeling that sucks.

Offline macman213

• Bronze Member
1-2 days post op i was most sore. 2nd day I switched from the painkiller to 2 extra strength tylenols, which worked pretty effectively. It only gets easier. Tomorrow I'll be 1 week post op and feel ALOT better.

Offline stevebmg

Good to hear!! Can't wait for a little less pain

Offline usernamehere

• Posting Member
Had my surgery five days ago. Gotta agree on the burning heavy feeling. Terrible. Its worse when getting up from a lying down position. Can't wait for this to end and to get back to my old active self. Sitting around in pain pretty much sucks. I only have swelling and pain in front of my sternum. Thats a plus i guess :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024