Author Topic: Under breast rash  (Read 5162 times)

hammer

For you bigger breasted guys, do you have a problem with getting a rash "heat rash maybe" under your breast in the " fold"?

I thought that I only got it when I didn't wear a bra from having skin on skin, but I do get it, however not as bad with a bra on.

If any of you have this problem, what do you do to prevent it from happening again?

Right now I'm almost to the point of an open sore under the right breast, but I've been going several days without a bra, I'm sure that didn't help the situation!

Bob

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Hammer I had that too UNTIL I started wearing underwire bras. Don't ask me why?? They hold the boobs off the belly in my case. I use to have jock itch bad. My do said to use antibacterial soap to shower with. Worked and I am sure it would help your problem too.

hammer

Thanks guys, I use joch itch cream on it to help clear it up after the fact, I've never tried under wire bras, tried them on during fittings but didn't like how they fit! Maybe I'll have to give them a second look.

I'll have to try the powder. I've got the spray on that I use for down below, if you know what I mean! Lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Corn Starch baby powder. 
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

I also think that you should give underwire bras a try. Especially, a lace or sheer cup. These may seam quite a bit more feminine than what you may be used to but, the breathability of these materials will help heal the rash and prevent a reoccurrance. 
I know that wearing a bra every day can be a bit of an annoyance but, in the long run its for our benefit.  Most women wear a bra every day. I do too. It's the first piece of clothing I put on and the last I take off.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is basically just a sweat rash like you might get in other parts of the body that stay moist in hot weather.   Frequent showers, Corn Starch Baby Powder,  and wicking garments/ fabrics will all help.   When I was much younger I would perspire so much that I even got a rash under my wristwatch and band. 

hammer

Update

I was able to clear it up with a antifungle ( jock itch ) cream and wearing one of my good support bras! The sore under the right breast got so bad it was an open sore, like a cut!

I know, it was my own fault for not taking care of things before they happen, and its proof that I need to wear good support all the time!

Paa_Paw, I'm bad about sweating too, but this was the first time I had it this bad under the breast. It looked like the measles under the right one along with the cut.

You see guys the truth is, I really don't care that I have these breast, without testicles, I haven't much of a choice, I also don't care that there are guys that wear bras, (guys that need them like us that is) I just don't like to wear them! I don't like tight clothes on me! That's way I love sweat pants and large tee shirts!

I guess I need to just work on getting use to that second tight piece of clothing! My support hose being the first! I will also revisit the underwire bra next time I go for a fitting.

Thanks for all the help!

Bob

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I always wear underwire bras. At your size you would need one.

hammer

Just one? Lol

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Well one really heavy wire, like rebar

hammer

Well one really heavy wire, like rebar

That should be big enough, lol

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
When I have a rash, I use clobetasol propionate (super strong cortiosteroid) which knocks most any rash out in a day.  But it is hard to get anyone to prescribe it unless it is a dermatolgist.  Usually they want to scribe 2.5% hydrocortizone first.  
The problem with clobetasol is you CANNOT use it for more than a week.  It will thin the skin and it takes 1-2 years to get back to normal.
But it usually will knock out most anything in a day.  
To prevent, try using an antiperspirant where the rash occurs (after it is under control), see if that helps.

hammer

Good to hear for you bman, how you feeling? Full recovery from surgery?

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Doing ok, very sore tonight.  Just been a rough day on my shoulder for pain.  Guessing the weather is turning or the  physical therapy.  The motion to pull your arm up behind you is the worst.  

Good to hear for you bman, how you feeling? Full recovery from surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024