Author Topic: CCC's surgery done by Doc Benny Herbosa(Philippines).  (Read 3863 times)

Offline cchaos3

• Posting Member
Good day guys, just want to share my gyne story and surgery done by Dr. Benny Herbosa and Dr.Paraiso.

All the positive things we read about Dr. Herbosa on this thread is absolutely true, I can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Herbosa's service to anyone who's suffering this monstrosity. We nicknamed Gyne.

Edit:Surgery Story:
The day of my consultation was also the day of my surgery, my mom asked doc if it can be done today. Which doc replied if he's brave, then YES!! We can do immediately, then all of them stared at me looking for an answer I was nervous as fk, I just said yes (But on the back of my mind it numerous thoughts!! That finally stopped when I convinced myself, it's now or never, if I walk out here without getting the surgery, I'll be accepting it again for who knows how long again.). On medicard's clinic they checked my blood if it was normal, it was normal, nurse Jenn and nurse Rain assisted me on the documents I needed to sign, change into those patient clothing garments with hair dress, and let me sit on the bed. On the bed we were waiting for Dr. Herbosa's arrival, I was already shaking nervously the cold temperature isn't helping either, nurse Jenn was there trying her best to make me calm, which wasn't working given the blank state my mind was in, I then asked her if the phone that was playing the music is hers, which she gleefully says no but told me she can change the music if I've a request. ALAS!! Finally a way to stop me shaking, I asked for RHCP's Soul to squeeze, initially she didn't find it but, the playlist she stumbles on was full of 90's rock goodies that includes, but not limited to Nirvana and RHCP, which only played during the middle of the operation which tremendously calmed me down.

Doc arrives, draw on my chest and told me to lie down. Still nervously shaking because the music still wasn't playing. Dr. Paraiso joined nurse Jenn on trying to calm me down. When I was calm, Doc Benny injected me with anesthesia in which I quickly coiled over due to shock, they told me if I can't calmed down, they can't do this, the thought and acceptance of my gyne again quickly sink into my mind, with now a more relaxed mind, I apologize for making a fuss, I told them,  don't have my game face on because with how quickly things are going and said to them I'm okay let's continue po(Braced myself and just clenched my fist), after the anesthesia, I didn't feel a thing on what they were doing on my chest, there were a couple of sht!!, fk!, Ohhs!, and Ahha!! moments mainly due to shock of the tools but no pain at all. In the middle of the operations rock songs began playing, 3-5 songs passed and they were done asked me to looked at the results which I tearfully smiled at, hehe.

After the anesthesia went off, the pain was more like I'm about to shit and there's no options other than the disgusting toilet bowl or no toilet in sight. A night after I was feeling fine though I was moving cautiously.

Following is my private message to Dr. Herbosa, also can pass as my gyne story as well:
As others who come to you before me, I too am tired of my condition, I've it since I was 18(Now 23) it was still pea size back then, hardly any difference but as I grew older it too grew as well and it's getting harder and harder to conceal or defend it to those who notices it.

We(my mom and I) had it check on our family's doctor before(around when I was 18, when I first noticed it), she prescribed medicines that will try to break it down needless to say it didn't work and we still doesn't know what it is and I just continued with my life. A year or two passed, a week when I was working it bugged me that it was becoming more feminine like, I open it up on my parents which shrugged it off as nothing because I was also gaining weight and they perceived it as a normal, just a consequences of  me becoming fat. Though, I still had it check, this time the doctor I visited advised me to have an ultrasound on my left chest, it was revealed to be "gynecomastia" this is the first time I heard the word, she advises me to stay off of pork for the meantime and see the results, also didn't change anything and I continued again with my life.

These past few days my ate noticed it becoming more bigger than the last time, and told it to my mom which got her worried and confronted me about it and said that we'll have it check again tomorrow, I told her that I don't wanna go to just any doctor because I know my condition better now than the last time we had it check. I'm afraid that if we go to just another doctor I'll have to continue my life with this burden because it won't change a thing, or the doctor telling us there's nothing to worry about it cause it's nothing and not telling my mom the massive hit my confidence and my every life is getting because of this.

P.S.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes. XD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:13:30 AM by cchaos3 »

Offline cchaos3

• Posting Member

Offline Gynecomaniac

• Posting Member
Bro post ka ng latest pic ng post op mo. Plan ko din magpa surgery this coming dec. Thanks

Offline cchaos3

• Posting Member
Good day bro!!

Will post and update my thread later bro, currently at work.

Offline fivehundred

Any updates po with the nipple and how it looks now? Nagaalala lang po ako kasi  baka mafold ng tuluyan or magkaroon ng nipple depression or lumubog nipple pagtagal. Congrats pa din po with the surgery

Offline cobol465

• Posting Member
Congratulations. Welcome to gyne free club. Doc Benny is the best.

Offline Eagle beak

Hello! How may I contact doc Benny? How much would it usually cost? I really envy you. Congrats! Maybe you could post the present condition of your chest. Thanks! 

Offline PleaseHelpMeLordJesus

• Posting Member
from pilipinas pre , new bie here , may grupo po kami sa FB, sali po kau mga paps , 20 na po kami dung member , may gyne din ako and i think type 2 to 3 ako huhu please help

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024