Author Topic: Booking surgery don't want to wait for long dates  (Read 3185 times)

Offline thejackal1

• Posting Member
Have had gyno from about 15 and due to insecurity issues ended up almost 22 stone in my late teens early 20's. I turned things around and am not 34 and sitting at 15 stone but would have good muscle mass . To maintain my weight I train 4-5 days a week mixture of weights and cardio. However my chest is a constant struggle for me! I haven't taken my top off in public for near 20 years, my kids wonder why I won't take them swimming and on holiday I usually wear an under armour skin in the pool and sunbathing! I can't wear anything white or light coloured. Surgery for me is going to make a massive difference in my life and I know my chest is unlikely to look 100% perfect but anything will be a massive improvement

Enquired years ago with Clark but was' t keen on such a long stay and just never really put my mind to getting it done. My I have a pretty demanding physical job and if I had surgery would prob end up with me on restricted duties for 6 months  so guess this has been another factor putting me off!  However due to family circumstances I am of work at the min and will be for next few months so I have decided to bite the bullet!

Came on here and came across Noa and was impressed by their work, any issues or revisions seem to be sorted asap, the ease of contact through David and also the fact 3-4 day stay inc easier to travel to for me and 10 mins from airport 👍

Anyway I have sent photos through David and Dr Adam/Marta have said I qualify for a surgery but will require an extended incision through chest and nipple areola transplantation . The price is slightly more expensive that £1400 but as stated I used to be 22 stone and didn't think it would be a straight forward standard Op!

Has anyone any experience of the above procedure?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:04:42 AM by thejackal1 »

giggsy

Hi, i hade my surgery  at Noa by Dr Marta in February. Really nice and clean work. I weighed around 110 kg and had more fat then gland . Your in good hands . Good luck

Offline thejackal1

• Posting Member
Noa are talking September time 😐 Emailed Jeremy today to see what Dr Clark is like at the minute. I just want this done asap

Offline thejackal1

• Posting Member
That's me booked in for 12th June with Dr Ostrowska-Clark in --! Flights book and deposit paid 👍

Offline Amahmo35

That's me booked in for 12th June with Dr Ostrowska-Clark in --! Flights book and deposit paid 👍

How much was the deposit?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024