Author Topic: Chickened Out  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Today it is another hot day and for Mothers Day I wanted to wear something nice so I got out the white Polo shirt I bout several months ago but never wore.  Once I put it one I discovered the back was almost see through. But I thought we aren't going anywhere so I kept it on.  Then the wife said she wanted to go to the store to buy some eggs.  I drove her there but did not go inside since EVERYONE could tell I was wearing a bra.  The wife couldn't find the half dozen eggs she wanted so I drove to another store and said what the hell I'll go with her but she stopped me and I was a bit relieved.  Some times I just can't handle the fact that people will know I wear a bra.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
Have you tried wearing beater under the shirt? 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
What is a BEATER?

Offline Epic Adventurer

Also known as A shirts or tank tops

Offline Busty

It is not just the bra they notice, but that you have breasts bigger than a lot of women.  They will notice whether or not you wear a bra, so you might as well just wear your bra and feel more supported and comfortable, look put together and confident.

aboywithgirls

I'm a 36G or H in most of my bras. They certainly notice my breasts. So why not be comfortable and look your best and wear a bra that gives you shape and support. 

Offline SideSet

I wholeheartedly agree.  If you have big breasts like I do, you come to accept that everyone cannot help but notice you have breasts like a woman.  So you might as well be comfortable and confident in a well-fitting bra that not only gives you good support and reduces unwanted movement, but also gives you nice shaping and lift.
I think my bust looks good in this picture, don't you?

hammer

They would look much nicer if they were on a woman!

Yes, I accept that I'm a man with breast, but I'm not turned on by it or even excited about it!

To each their own I guess.

aboywithgirls

I wholeheartedly agree.  If you have big breasts like I do, you come to accept that everyone cannot help but notice you have breasts like a woman.  So you might as well be comfortable and confident in a well-fitting bra that not only gives you good support and reduces unwanted movement, but also gives you nice shaping and lift.
I think my bust looks good in this picture, don't you?

You definitely have a feminine physique. I get it. It's not much of an option to go braless.  I personally feel that there is nothing wrong with wearing a bra. I've been wearing a bra for over 30 years now. I need the support and the shape they give me. I know a lot of guys don't want to hear about shape. Let's face it, when you've got boobs big enough that people notice, they might as well look good.

Offline SideSet

Exactly, ABWG.  I want to look good.  It is for myself.  And I admit I enjoy when another woman notices, approves, and compliments. 
I am not interested in what men think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024