Author Topic: my breast life  (Read 1584 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
35 Y.O. male, 5'7 133 lbs

Two years ago, I felt pain when I pushed in on my nipples. I ignored it for 4 months, pain didn't go away so I saw my Dr. who said I had cysts below my nipples.  I had a mammogram fully expecting the radiologist would discuss with me how to get rid of the cysts.  But when the radiologist  came into the waiting room, she told me the pain was due to me developing female breasts!  I was shocked, in denial until she put up my MG image on her computer screen and pointed to the various mammary glands, lobules, ducts, other breast tissues that men are not suppose to have.  To emphasize the point, she put a second image next to the first and explained that the image on the left was my left breast, the image on the right was that of a 12 year old girl who was at the same stage of breast development as me, and that the two images were indistinguishable from each other, an OMG! moment.  I didn't know how to feel, so the next day I called the clinic with my main question "will my breasts continue to grow?"  The staff member, a young woman, said in a cheerful enthusiastic voice replied " I'm sure they will!" as though she knew that was the response I wanted to hear.  After thinking about it I realized that my breasts were a natural part of my body, and I should embrace them.  Since that time, I've looked forward to watching them grow and develop, cup size by cup size, to their maximum potential.
Weird thing is, three years ago I never gave a single thought about what it would be like to have breasts, wear a bra, mammograms, estrogen....that was woman stuff. But that all changed when I got my own breasts.  Who would have thought?
Can anyone relate?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome to the club no one really wanted to join.
Grandpa Dan

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Welcome to the club no one really wanted to join.
Thanks!  Seems like a great bunch of guys!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We tend to tease and joke around some but you can ask serious questions here and expect a serious answer as well. When my mother took me to the family doctor, he gave the condition a name. He also told us that the condition should resolve within s couple of years.  That was in 1949, I'm still waiting. Seriously,  I will celebrate my 83rd birthday in July. I have dealt with this for a long time and it is an embarrasment  but nothing more. When in High School I was on the wrestling team. People who thought it would be funny to grab a handful of boob quickly learned that I did not make a good victim.

Offline SideSet

I can relate.  I wear 38 DDD.  My attitude towards my breasts and bras is now just like a woman’s, but was not always that way. 

aboywithgirls

Im with Sideset. I also have feminine breasts that look and feel like women's breasts. 

Dudewithboobs

With side set and abwg while I am not quite even in the arena they are in size wise. I am still growing and it almost seems by the week my chest feels fuller with tissue and softer to the look and touch and seeing more curve and creases than before. Unsure why they are growing but they are and it is what it is. I could have surgery but they are growing still so that would be stupid let alone the 5-7k wasted I could spend on a car or the house. As well as they aren’t bothering me I just wish I knew why they were growing. It just sucks not knowing why. But I don’t mind them I find my attitude toward them now days like side set, like a woman’s attitude toward her own. I’m not a fan of them but I enjoy them. I don’t want them to grow any more than they have but if they do so be it. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024