Author Topic: A return and a Thought on Fathers' day  (Read 806 times)

DW20

A few weeks since leaving. It seems the one or two who tried to dissuade me were right - I do miss you all. I have my old ID back but have lost my "site cred"  and all past activity now attributed to "Guest" - never mind.
On browsing, it seems that there are a few new posters around, a bit of freshness and seemingly a bit more openess and sharing. Idefineable but a definite improvement IMO.

Just  a thought as promised in the title

There are exceptions, but in the main Gyne is not a disease, Just a variation withinin the normal range
All humans have breasts it is just that average male size is smaller.
If male average size was the same as for females, given the male ego, we would all be wanting to be the biggest!

The biggest problem is between our own two ears, often wondering whatever people will think. We need to go for comfort, ignoring the foolishness of loutish men and cultivate and cherish the friendship and support of the female friends who by and large do understand the need for breasts to have support.
The real truth I found, after a longish struggle largely with myself, is that most people won't notice, most of those who do will be supportive women, and very VERY few give a damn anyway

I am encouraged at noticing we have acquired at least one female poster recently.

Glad I am back

PS No problem logging in on a PC but the login on mobile Android steadfastly refuses to appear. Any Ideas??

Offline Johndoe1

Glad to have you back! The only problem with gynecomastia is that society doesn't see it as normal, but a disease. If people just treated my breasts like they would any female, I would be happy. I have said it before, I would be happy to live with all the silliness women have to deal with their breasts if it meant mine would be treated with the same respect.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

DW20

Hi John
Thanks for the welcome back
As I said, I am having a few technical issues - cannot find anywhere to fill in age, location etcetc
Have left a message on comments page to see if they can sort things out, if not I may need to set up a totally different account with aka DW20 in the user name but hopefully it won't come to that! .

I agree with your assessment of the state of play re gyno. but would go on to say there is a tremendous work of education to be done.
If not now, when?  If not by us, who?.
We need to tap into other sites and keep plugging away.
Also some international "Awareness Day" would help, but I dont have the first idea where to start!

Offline Johndoe1

I hear you. I try and educate every chance I get. I ran afraid of my own body for way too long and let myself get bullied for no other reason than I was told I was different and should be ashamed for having such feminine body parts that made me defective. Actually it means I am just human.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:32:51 PM by Johndoe1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024