Author Topic: Hair  (Read 7047 times)

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
instead of an epilator you might want to try one of those home lasers
I'm getting one delivered tomorrow. Can't be worse than the hair removal cream. I'll post again to say how it goes.

Offline taxmapper

I posted a thread on this a while back. 

i shave my chest, but I have never really had much in the way of a hairy chest. 

I so shave nearly everything below the neck though. 
I simply hate body hair. More comfortable! 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
same here I have been doing complete shaves for years and they are total shaves

Confused old man

I have never had hair on my chest. Just a couple of strands on my nipples. But I can see if you wear a bra and you have a hairy chest, it could be a problem.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have never had hair on my chest. Just a couple of strands on my nipples. But I can see if you wear a bra and you have a hairy chest, it could be a problem.
just pluck them  thats what I did. I used to have 3 or 4 on each that got rid of the problem

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
I'm getting one delivered tomorrow. Can't be worse than the hair removal cream. I'll post again to say how it goes.
Very interested in your take on how well it works. I shave everything now.
It's working well. You have to shave first. After 6 days I can already notice the hair is growing back finer, softer, and slower. The manual says three weeks for (almost) permanent hair removal. From what I've seen so far I believe it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
It's working well. You have to shave first. After 6 days I can already notice the hair is growing back finer, softer, and slower. The manual says three weeks for (almost) permanent hair removal. From what I've seen so far I believe it.
Can you tell us the name of the machine that you are using?
I am not sure what Shrigley is using but I am using one I bought on Etsy. dont remember the name but they sell many different brands and prices. I paid around 140 for mine.only bad thing was it took along tome to get it. if you goggle epilaters you will se other sell then too.If I remember right walmart and amazon does too

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
Can you tell us the name of the machine that you are using?
It's just called IPL. It's made by a company called iBesi. I think the translation to English was done on the cheap. There are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in the manual, as well as some odd vocabulary e.g. calling a razor a 'skin scraper'. The machine itself works well though.

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
Well you could get your chest/boobs waxed or laser hair removal. 

Online 42CSurprise!

Although I had a woman friend with whom I was doing a dating dance who had hair on her breasts, in my experience, as estrogen has elevated and testosterone diminished I've had less hair on my body.  I now had NO hair on my legs, practically none on my arms... but I still have very light hair on my breasts.  Unfortunately, my skin is quite tender so shaving is a losing proposition.  Now I'll occasionally use a scissors to remove what is there, or use a beard trimmer set at the closest setting. (I still have a beard... an old friend in fact.) It is not ideal given my fantasy has luscious women we smooth breasts and mine simply don't go there.  They look fine in a brassiere and in a turtleneck however, so I'm not unhappy with the situation.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I used to have few but I plucked them out. didnt realt hurt. now i have none and shave everytning else

Offline Johndoe1

42C, the same has happened to me. Not that I have been that hairy, but I had hair on my legs, arms and chest. Now, there is no hair on my legs, almost none on my arms and I have growing patches of no hair on my chest, mostly on my breasts and what hair I do still have is thinning all the time.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online 42CSurprise!

42C, the same has happened to me. Not that I have been that hairy, but I had hair on my legs, arms and chest. Now, there is no hair on my legs, almost none on my arms and I have growing patches of no hair on my chest, mostly on my breasts and what hair I do still have is thinning all the time.
Estrogen doing it's job in more ways than one.  We talk primarily about breasts, but also about how women's clothes often fit our bodies better.  Those breasts come with womanly curves AND less body hair, which was brought to us via testosterone.  Reduced testosterone, elevated estrogen and we meet the men who show up on this website.  For me reduced testosterone has also impacted my libido which is something we generally don't talk about.  That horny young man who went by my name is nowhere to be found...   Frankly, I don't miss him...  he got me in a great deal of trouble.

Offline Johndoe1

Estrogen doing it's job in more ways than one.  We talk primarily about breasts, but also about how women's clothes often fit our bodies better.  Those breasts come with womanly curves AND less body hair, which was brought to us via testosterone.  Reduced testosterone, elevated estrogen and we meet the men who show up on this website.  For me reduced testosterone has also impacted my libido which is something we generally don't talk about.  That horny young man who went by my name is nowhere to be found...   Frankly, I don't miss him...  he got me in a great deal of trouble.
Yes. That is true for myself as well.

aboywithgirls

Being estrogen dominant is not a bad thing. However that depends on your personal perspective. I'd like to give a woman's perspective to the subject.

I have been estrogen dominant my entire life and as such, I had a female puberty. I feel that being estrogen dominant also sort of " hard wired" my brain in the same way as a woman's brain. Estrogen plays a large part in emotions and how we react to situations. I began to identify with women because I thought like one and reacted as one. I think that played a large part in my early acceptance of my breasts and bras. For me, this works. Even if you have no desire to move towards womanhood as I did. Just the fact that you are accepting of your breasts and find that a bra is your best option to manage your girls, does not make you less of a man. It just makes you the same as half of the planet, estrogen dominant. 

Some women are testosterone dominant and have little or no feminine breast tissue or shave their face every day or have husky voices. 

We all are who we are. I'm very happy to be a woman. It is certainly not easier being a woman but for me, it is better.

🤗🥰💋❤️

Love yah all
your sister,
Sophie❤️💋🥰

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024