Author Topic: Greetings to all... New here.  (Read 776 times)

Offline taxmapper

Greetings to all here. 

new here and have been reading posts fr a few days. 

Hoping to listen and learn for everyone. 

This is not entirely new to me as I have been dealing with the moobs for about a year and a half now and though I look at it pragmatically, and dont have much issues with having them, its good to know that I am not alone nor is any of this new to anyone. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Welcome, taxmapper.

I’m sure you’ll find a lot of useful information, reassurance and advice from a great bunch of guys on this forum.

I think all of us have had a few uncertainties and questions about the condition, and this is a great place to be when such things arise. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Greetings. 

And, have you tried wearing a bra?

Offline taxmapper

Dale... 

yes I have. On and off for 6 months now. 

I have on on now, and found that I actually dont like going around without one because of the bouncing. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
What is your bra size?  What does your wife think?

Offline taxmapper

At this moment 44B, but moving up. 

She was at first upset, but as I noted n another thread, has become a bit neener-neener snarky about it.

Laughing at the woes I experience and puts out the "I wouldn't know ANYTHING about that..." comment. 

with a goodly amount of sarcasm.  

(Shes a 422 DD/F.) 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
  Sounds like she is saying welcome to the club, and has accepted you into the club where everyone has breasts and wears bras 

aboywithgirls

Welcome. 

You will find the more you wear a bra, the more you will want to wear a bra. Then comes the point where you don't feel comfortable without one. We've all been there or are there. 

Welcome to the club.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024