Author Topic: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?  (Read 9247 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Absolutely... if I'd had breasts like this in my late teens and twenties I'd probably have gotten into a great deal of trouble... different, of course, from the trouble I DID get into during those years...  Of course, I'm thinking about today's more gender-bending climate than conditions as they existed when I was in my late teens and twenties.  I know many are troubled by gender fluidity but I'm not one of them.  In a way, it all seems healthier emotionally.  But here we are... meeting life on life's terms as they say in the 12 Step world... breasts and all.

Thanks for sharing the photo with all of us Traveler...

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
YW! Weird how adding clothes seems to have made it more salacious. 😉
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:28:59 PM by Traveler »

p.r.1974

Perhaps it is a utopian hope, but I do see a day when clothing is just clothing, and anyone can wear whatever without any reason to fear as it is a non issue. It has gotten easier in some parts of various countries but not everywhere.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Perhaps it is a utopian hope, but I do see a day when clothing is just clothing, and anyone can wear whatever without any reason to fear as it is a non issue. It has gotten easier in some parts of various countries but not everywhere.
A good friend of mine (obviously male) lives a bit north of London in the UK. He is known to wear skirts whilst shopping and scurrying about town without trouble at all. Of course there are a few that might ask questions, but that's the extent of it.

If he were to do the same in my neck of the woods he would surely be met with many harsh remarks (I have seen examples here in Texas). 
I am quite lucky that I pass quite well myself, but I have seen others that can't pass being verbally assaulted on several occasions. 

The US is a very conservative country with lingering 'puritan' values. Of course that's changing in some states and cities, but for the most part still rings true, especially in the south and rural areas. 

Truth be known, trousers were initially designed for women, and it wasn't that long ago that everyone wore robes. I find it quite funny that people will quote the bible when condemning someone about their clothes choices when men and women wore the same robes back in biblical times. The difference was the head covering.
The prohibitions against wearing clothes of the opposite gender in the bible could only be about 'cross contamination'. Remember that menstrual cycles rendered a person unclean as did discharges in males.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:40:21 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I don't know if the word "love" is right to describe how I feel, but I'm definitely "okay" with it.

Overall, my boobs are not that big. I can fill up most 38B bras that I try on, and I wear a bra almost all of the time.

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Since joining this site and trying a bra for the first time, I’ve gone between feelings of dreading that I was getting boobs again, curiosity that regrowth was possible after gyne surgery, and enjoying the change. Recently I went up a size and have been comfortable with it. I like having boobs and am honestly happy with the growth. I’m still ashamed of wearing a bra though. I can’t reason away the embarrassment. It’s taken me years for boobs to not be a big deal though. 

Online Justagirl💃

I’m still ashamed of wearing a bra though. I can’t reason away the embarrassment. It’s taken me years for boobs to not be a big deal though.
I have a 3D scan of my chest scheduled for Friday morning. Apparently it is a series of CT scans compiled into a 3D model (they are looking for cancer). 
I was asked to NOT wear anything with metal to my appointment, and ALL my bras are underwires! 
I have spent more time worrying about going braless than the procedure itself! I don't feel complete leaving my house without a bra on. 😯

I suppose I'm embarrassed to go braless. 🙄

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I hope your scan goes well, Birdie.❤️ In the meantime can you get a cheap crop top or shelf cami just for the occasion, so that your girls aren't completely unsupported?

I always have a bit of a giggle when filling out the questionnaire before a scan, being asked if I have any shrapnel in my body! I guess it is a genuine question and it would apply to some folk, but for me it conjures up images of being a lucky escapee from a mafia hit or something, lol.

Offline Johndoe1

I’m still ashamed of wearing a bra though. I can’t reason away the embarrassment. It’s taken me years for boobs to not be a big deal though.
Growing up we were conditioned that boys were boys and girls had boobies and wore bras. The truth is everyone has "boobies" and not all are developed while some are. Breaking down years of conditioning takes time and reinforcement that it's okay. Tbh, I am glad I don't have to wear a corset to get breast support!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

I hope your scan goes well, Birdie.❤️ In the meantime can you get a cheap crop top or shelf cami just for the occasion, so that your girls aren't completely unsupported?

I always have a bit of a giggle when filling out the questionnaire before a scan, being asked if I have any shrapnel in my body! I guess it is a genuine question and it would apply to some folk, but for me it conjures up images of being a lucky escapee from a mafia hit or something, lol.
I do have a tight fitting top that provides just a bit of support. I'll be wearing it on Friday. 
I hope the scan comes back negative as well, but indicators in my blood test results are pointing to something going on. 😬 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Since joining this site and trying a bra for the first time, I’ve gone between feelings of dreading that I was getting boobs again, curiosity that regrowth was possible after gyne surgery, and enjoying the change. Recently I went up a size and have been comfortable with it. I like having boobs and am honestly happy with the growth. I’m still ashamed of wearing a bra though. I can’t reason away the embarrassment. It’s taken me years for boobs to not be a big deal though.
The I like having is good to hear.  It's personal acceptance and no shame in yourself.  The wearing of a bra is still hard for me in some situations.  I can't lie.  Some people I just know aren't even close to having an open mind on such things happening, and if so would not even consider it acceptable for a man to wear such support.  I feel sorry for them yet it does put me, and you, in a situation we can't even try to discuss openly and educate them.  Shame.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been wearing a brassiere pretty consistently for the last few days and marveling at how luscious my breasts are in the turtlenecks I'm still wearing.  Although the temperature is around 70 at the moment cooler days are coming, so I feel comfortable in a turtleneck.  Of course when I'm out and about I wear a shirt over the turtleneck and only very observant eyes would be likely to interpret the bulges in the front of my shirt as breasts.  They'll think I'm simply an overweight man.  Yes, it would be wonderful to live in a world where wearing a brassiere as a man wouldn't matter but then I think about the aesthetics of it.  Having prominent breasts on display wouldn't enhance my appearance, at least in my opinion.  I'm afraid I still associate breasts with slender women.  I certainly like my breasts but they will never live up to the fantasy I carry in my mind.  So I'll continue to forego a brassiere when socializing with friends and enjoy wearing one when I'm on my own.  Yes, I will wear it when I'm out and about.  I have had encounters with people who know me but I'm discrete enough that no one has checked out my chest or made a comment.

This is a complicated journey we're on, each in our won way.  It is definitely a relief to have somewhere to talk about it all... with people who understand the challenges.  And yes, I do love my breasts.  I'm not especially fond of the word gynecomastia however.  My breasts are not a problem medically and are only a problem emotionally if I let them become a problem between my ears.  Acceptance is key... as we all know.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024