Author Topic: Her Room  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
In my never ending quest to find a bra that fits me properly now, i.e. large band/small cup/long straps, one website that I have stumbled across recently is Her Room. They do seem to offer several bras in hard to find sizes, but I have not purchased anything from them yet. One thing I have discovered about them is that they have a section especially for men, this includes tips and dozens of reviews on bras and other products just by male customers: Lingerie Tips for Men - HerRoom  (this should open directly to the bra section. Scroll down for reviews by male customers)

Just wondering, how many of you have heard of them or used their reviews as a guide? Have any of you dealt with them before?

No, I'm not getting paid to promote or advertise them, it's just that I'm a bit surprised that I haven't heard them being mentioned here before because there seems to be a wealth of information available from them to help us out.

aboywithgirls

Her room is a terrific resource, especially for men starting out looking for bra options to give them the support, shape,, and comfort they are needing.

I have ordered a few bras from them as they have some fabulous sales too!

bikerbob

I order my bras exclusively from herroom.com.  Their web site is easy to use and they ship promptly.  I get emails from them several times a week with my first name on them so they are aware that I am not a girl.  I am treated like any other customer. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 11:43:08 AM by felix »

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Her room is a great site.  They have plenty of filters when searching so you can narrow down what you're looking for out of the hundreds of bra companies and thousands of styles.   You can get very nice/expensive bras inexpensively in their ongoing clearance sales.  And their return policy is good. 

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
 It was a good guide but my order took too long to arrive to buy from them again. I live in the UK so a wait was to be expected but other stuff from the US arrives much quicker.

Offline Johndoe1

Her Room doesn't seem to have a good return policy. I see a lot of women complain about Her Room.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I buy all my bras there. never had a problem. 1 time a bra was out of stock and did take awhile./ great support and I love that you can chat with a rep.cant say about returns , never had to.. so much info,shows what it looks like under different tops , different views.and as was said they dont care if your male.. except that one time get everything quickly even with free shipping. I highly recommend them. I have 20 to 25 bras from them. I would get panties too but I wear bladder control panties. that I get from speax

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024