Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 8420 times)

Orb

I couldn’t refrain from shopping, so I bought myself two bras. It was action and good price and I was sorry to let go. The brand is Etam. The bras are very comfortable, but the size is different from other manufacturers. I bought a size 90B, but that size is actually smaller. I will not return the bras, but I will buy tape extensions. The baskets are very comfortable.

This bra is summer. Transparent lace. I don’t have a feeling it’s on me at all :)

For myself, I have really taken a liking to lace cup bras. They are so much more comfortable for the summer months.

That bra looks super comfy and good on you! If you are comfortable wearing it, then that really says it all. At one time, I used to worry that a bra looked too girly and frilly. A fitter had brought a lace cup bra for me to try on and it was a perfect fit. I was still presenting as a man and I asked " does it look to girly on me?" She said " its a bra, it's supposed to be girly, be comfortable even if its girly".
I have as well.  the comfort is amazing.  Support and thin with less fabric to trap heat is great.  
I must say it took a bit to warm up to this as an option.  Having once tried I'll never go back.  Well there is a time for everything.  I do have rather pronounced nipples but manage it.  The comfort and containment is amazing.  Sorry no pictures yet...some day I hope, but love the fit and comfort of this bra.  I have long gotten over the fact that it appears to  feminism however,  its for breast!
You look great.  Continue being you!

https://www.wacoal-america.com/elevated-allure-underwire-bra-855336

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
The lace bra is surprisingly very comfortable. There is no wire nor is it padded. A simple "cloth" and breasts hold well.

At first, I had an aversion to bras. However, breasts are a characteristic of women, but my body has that characteristic that I did not want. In the end, I accepted it. Moreover, when I read here that my breasts are feminine, I experience it as a compliment. Because when I already have breasts, then I would like them to be what they are, feminine. And the bra then goes without saying :)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

For clarity, EUR 90B = US/UK 40B and AU/NZ 18B.

Passant, do you find the narrow shoulder straps uncomfortable? I prefer them much wider, both for comfort and for looks.
This brand has some weird qualification measures. It should be so, but it is not. It is much smaller and then you need an extension cord. This summer lace has a thinner ribbon, but is quite comfortable and soft. And this other normal bra has a band of normal width.

I'm happy to stand corrected on the sizing. I googled 'bra size comparison chart' and quoted what I found. It makes sense now though, 90cm = around 35", nowhere near 40".

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I haven't been here in a while. A lot of business commitments have done their thing.

The last time I wrote here was in late April when I bought new 90B bras. I’m afraid I made a mistake because I have a feeling my breasts have started to overflow from one bra. Honestly, I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Only a month and a half from the purchase. Here are pictures to document it.
The pictures show that the left breast is stronger, but in reality, without a bra, it is not so noticeable. The last photo is with arms raised. My chest can't even stretch anymore when I raise my arms.

I'm afraid to go shopping again, because who knows how long my breasts will grow.
Growth doesn’t bother me, but I’m surprised at this pace :-\:D

aboywithgirls

I know how frustrating wearing a bra is. I've been wearing one full time for over 30 years. A bra has to fit and whenever you lose or gain weight, it usually means the fit has changed and time to go shopping. 

I've had several growth spurts after my "girls " were supposedly all grown up. After I had my thyroidectomy, I think that I bought new bras four times that year!

Remember it's not the bra size that matters. All it is, is a number and a letter. It's the fit that counts!

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Uh Sophie, those  the oscillations. At least you knew the reason for those oscillations.
I can only guess.
Honestly, I’m very curious how much more space my breasts have to grow.

aboywithgirls

Uh Sophie, those  the oscillations. At least you knew the reason for those oscillations.
I can only guess.
Honestly, I’m very curious how much more space my breasts have to grow.
Have you been seen by an endocrinologist yet? There are a number of tests to run including genetic testing that can detect an extra X chromosome or even a lack or Y chromosome deficiency. 

Even with myself,  I'm not convinced that I am done growing. I don't want to have a reduction. I. Ok with keeping my girls as is.

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

I'm right there with you Passant.
Standing looking, standing normal I would appear to be the same size. Right and left.  Then when I put on my bra Its clear the left is bigger.  Perhaps its the breast tissue on the side that once properly placed inside the wire indicates, and shows there is more there.  I have had to make adjustments in my bras and have had to discard a few favorites before they were in need of replacement or worn out.  The monetary side of growing pains.  Just the nature of the breast...or breast.  Good part is I now have new favorites.

As to the why, I hope you figure it out and come to peace with it.  I have had many test and found nothing life threatening so have just moved on.  Perhaps Sophie is on to it with you.  Next step is to see and endocrinologist.  Many here have.  I have not yet myself.  Other minor health issues, which could lead to this, & knowing why to this is not as pressing.  I'm just told I'm in good health, keep living and have fun. So I am!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 06:07:27 PM by Orb »

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Last year I took a hormone test and everything seemed normal. Although everything was normal, LH was value breaking almost the upper limit. Testosterone was also normal, but much closer to the lower limit than the middle. If the tests were different, then I would go for a karyotype test, because I suspect Klinefert syndrome (XXY). I have almost all the symptoms, from body composition to lack of hair and gynecomastia. On the other hand, gynecomastia is also a genetic characteristic of mine, because my dad also has it, and his father (my grandfather) has of big breasts. I think I have now given an answer to my statement :D In fact, I did not expect this pace. But as I wrote, I don’t mind that :)

@Orb The left breast is bigger than the right looking from the bottom, but from the front, it's not very noticeable.

Orb

I can't lie.  It's always best to know and understand the reason for.  I hope you find it.  For me and what I went through in the past just knowing its not life threatening... I'm happy.
Cheers

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Last year I took a hormone test and everything seemed normal. Although everything was normal, LH was value breaking almost the upper limit. Testosterone was also normal, but much closer to the lower limit than the middle. If the tests were different, then I would go for a karyotype test, because I suspect Klinefert syndrome (XXY). I have almost all the symptoms, from body composition to lack of hair and gynecomastia. On the other hand, gynecomastia is also a genetic characteristic of mine, because my dad also has it, and his father (my grandfather) has of big breasts. I think I have now given an answer to my statement :D In fact, I did not expect this pace. But as I wrote, I don’t mind that :)

@Orb The left breast is bigger than the right looking from the bottom, but from the front, it's not very noticeable.
to me if it goes that far back, I would think genetics and the extra chromosome. My father was fleshy as well as my 2 uncles

Offline SideSet

You definitely are getting noticeably bigger

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
About a year and a half ago, I felt an unusual growth. I felt hard tissue under the areola and occasionally my chest used to hurt a little. As I went through a similar situation in puberty, I assumed it was about growing breast. By the way, at puberty my breasts were quite swollen and there was quite a big bulge under my shirt. Especially since I was pretty skinny. I was not allowed to touch them, because I would see the stars in pain. This lasted for about a year, only to gradually recede and the chest then became almost flat. I didn't pay any attention to it, except that I liked it and I showed solidarity with the girls, because that experience showed me how they feel. In elementary school, in biology class, the teacher had a lecture on sexuality and puberty. And she mentioned that boys can also temporarily grow breast, ie swell their breasts. And I wasn’t the only one in the class with that problem. My cousins went through the same thing as me. That's why it didn't bother me.
By the way, now in recent times when my growth has started, I had a premonition that it would continue. And I began to document myself and chronologically follow any changes. So don’t mind if I put my picture here every now and then. It might help someone with a similar situation if they come across this forum and start looking for answers or support.
Here is one chronological picture of the change of my breasts back a year.

Offline blad

My breast development at puberty never subsided as I was told it would. 

I did identify with the girls in my class too once I started to try a bra. You could say that a bra "brought balance to the force" for me.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

My breast development at puberty never subsided as I was told it would.

I did identify with the girls in my class too once I started to try a bra. You could say that a bra "brought balance to the force" for me.
I can definitely relate to that!❣️

I sort of was the same when I began wearing a bra part time. I knew how the girls felt. I was wearing a bra for the same reasons as they were. 

When I started wearing full-time  in high school. Wearing a bra to school definitely effected how I related to the girls and the girls to me which I carried with me into adulthood. I work at the local Breast Care Center and we have an all female staff here. 

My bra didn't turn me into a woman. I always have been a woman. I believe that's why as a 16 year old boy, I felt more comfortable wearing a bra than being braless. Whether I was wearing men's work pants and work boots or now, as I am typing this at my desk wearing a knee length bright yellow dress and slingback heels(which, by the way, is much more comfortable for summer wear) I always wear a bra. Not because I am a woman, but, because I have breasts. 

Love yah guys👩‍🦰
Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024