Author Topic: Just had my first mammogram  (Read 1259 times)

Offline BruceC

• Posting Member
I'm about 15 lb.s overweight, everyone who commented on my photos here agreed with my opinion that my apparent breasts are just that. The radiologist who read my recent mammogram disagreed. He said it's just fat. I can feel the breast tissue and I can discern what certainly appears like glandular tissue as opposed to pectoral fat in the image I requested. I wonder if I can figure out how to post the mammogram image on here for your opinions.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
If your breasts are truly only fat, pseudo-gynecomastia, weight loss should greatly reduce their size.  At 15-pounds you should be able to lose that pretty quickly and you could cure your gynecomastia.  Men with glandular gynecomastia, weight loss doesn't do that much for us.  Like men's breasts women's are part fat also--that is what makes them so nice to play with and jiggle!

I would suggest weight bearing exercise in addition to some cardio.  Most people don't realize how much weight training helps with weight loss and firming up the body in general.  I have done weight lifting virtually all of my life to stay in shape, but other that some pretty big pecs it hasn't done hardly anything for my chest.  But, especially with a shirt on, no one can really tell where the breast start and the pecs stop--maybe another guy with gynecomastia.  Most people look at me and just see a really ripped old guy.  Sometimes not even thinking I am as old as I am, usually think I am 10 years or so younger.  I do a whole body workout, so I have big arms, legs, etc.  I suggest you try, it could cure more than one problem for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024