Author Topic: What Do You Enjoy Most?  (Read 2522 times)

Dudewithboobs

I’m not a topic starter but this is something I’ve been thinking about lately about acceptance and how accepting has caused pride or enjoyment of having breasts in myself. Unsure if it’s been a thread for it, forgive me if it has. 

But I was curious what does everyone love most about having breasts? Whether you have tomatoes  or watermelons (sorry I like to garden lol) what has made this experience in having breasts something you now see as a great thing? Or something you find pride in? 

And what was it besides simply acclimating to the fact of and accepting it that gave you confidence instead of shame? 

Was it friend(s), family or relationships? 
Was it just over time quit giving a damn?
Was it realizing it isn’t as bad as you thought for those who may be smaller?
Was it realizing no one really cared if your larger busted? 

Just thought it may be interesting to discuss. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I most enjoy the comfort and shape a good bra gives me. I started growing breasts around twelve. Back then doctors had little to help except to tell me to lose weight. Yes, I was a little chunky but by no means overweight. I was different from the other boys and that caused quite a bit of shame that I carried for the next nearly 50 years.
When I started growing again a couple of years ago due to age, meds and a crazy hormone profile, I tried many different things to control and minimize my blossoming chest but at the same time wishing I could just be out about it.
Now, while I still make an effort to conform to “society” standards, I’m not giving up my bras and if I get noticed I’m, so what? I’m too big to go without and now like to give a little twist to the nattering hens.

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
Well thanks to this site and a very understanding wife, I have come to accept the changes caused by gynecomastia. So what do I like about it. It may sound odd to say but with the right bra and shirt my chest actually looks pretty buff. (Belly not so much right now LOL.)

While I am not a huge shopper, I actually have enjoyed shopping for the now required brassieres. A great experience being personally fitted at a small shop with a young lady that was incredibly understanding. Once a fit was satisfying she would remind me to put my shirt back on to check to see how much or little it printed. She listened to my concerns and helped me find not only the right size, but which ones would be less conspicuous. I liked it. Because when I do something like shopping for a new suit, I prefer to go to a good men’s store for a proper fitting. This has meant I have suits I am satisfied with and last. 

Some on line shopping, now that I had a proper sizing helped and some of the “trial bras” from Walmart were donated while others actually turned out to be the right fit and good for work related attire. (Fruit of the Loom cotton pull over sports bras. I need natural fibres next to skin under fire retardant clothing. These fit well, no elastic agains the skin and are 90% cotton.)  

I could have done without gyno in my life. But, mights as well make some lemonade. 

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I like the roundness when I see them from the side in the mirror.   My favorite is when my inner bicep brushes the side boob when I reach for something. 

Offline blad

I find them bothersome if not contained in a bra.

But once I have a bra on I feel much better about having developed breasts. Somehow satisfying seeing the cleavage in the cups and they are certainly much more in control and comfortable held by a bra.

I also like how they bounce more in unison in a bra while walking. That definitely feels better than the uncontrolled motion without the bra.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:44:09 AM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

bikerbob

I am still kind of pleasantly surprised when I reach up to touch my face and my arm brushes my nipple.  I also enjoy the slight bounce I feel when I walk even when wearing a bra.
I still don't try to advertise that I am wearing a bra, but I have accepted that it is becoming obvious that I have breasts and just quit worrying about it.  I actually like the look of those rounded bumps on my chest.  They are growing at a glacial pace but I am not going to freak out if I end up in the next cup size.  I was at a party the other day and noticed a couple of women whispering and sneaking furtive looks at me.  It is always the women who notice because people who have boobs notice other people who have boobs.  I find myself looking at a woman and thinking she should be wearing a different bra, as if I am now an expert on the subject.

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
I would say I have 2 cantaloupes and only recently have I accepted my boobies. My wife has sort of a kinky obsession with them. I find them to be a huge source of stimulation for me maybe due to my suppression of them for 10 years of my life. 

Offline SideSet

I like that my breasts fill the cups of my bras just like a woman’s 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Interesting as I have just noticed the movement of mine in loose fitting shirts 
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

Just a guess but it could be that there is actually real tissue there with the glands and ductwork and lobuals and not just adipose. I assume it comes from the same source as when women become engorged pain is produced.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

I am no doctor, but I would assume if you have true gynecomastia, you have all the plumbing, just how developed is it. They say that most men do not have enough hormones to make or store or express, even though the plumbing is there, but some do express or actually "leak", not really expressing. I have been asked by my doctor if I have leaked or expressed. According to nurses who do mammograms, if it happens to a man, it is usually during a mammogram since the breast is being compressed and if there is any amount of liquid, it may leak a little. She says leaking is common with women and occasionally with men as well.

p.r.1974

I seen to recall reading somewhere that if men follow the protocols for adoptive mothers, it may become more than leaking. But the protocols are fairly intense , and everyone's mileage varies with all the variables that need to align.

Offline Johndoe1

From what I have read, it takes months of following the protocol to get anything for a man and the results may not be satisfying. Even for women, their prolactin doesn't start to increase until after pregnancy begins and then it takes months for things to begin. With men, we don't have enough prolactin to have good if any results.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I like the roundness when I see them from the side in the mirror.  My favorite is when my inner bicep brushes the side boob when I reach for something.
I am the same way what I like most is when I am in the shower and
 my arms run across my bare breasts and soaping them up

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024