Author Topic: A reintroduction  (Read 1333 times)

Busted (and happy)

I wasn't quite sure where to post this.
To come clean this is my third ID on this site. First change was virtually forced as the "new look"  comprehensively screwed my account + lost Bronze status in the process.
After sometime back under second ID. 2 individuals took it upon themselves to be "thought police" and trolled me off the site by following every post I made. their
"replies" were repetitive to the point of boredom and high jacking threads whether their comments were on topic or not. I threw in the towel and deregistered. I have since dipped into the site on occasions.

Why return? Longstanding members leaving or thinking of leaving mainly because of the "nothing new" feeling. They seemed to miss the point that this site is at one level a "teaching site" and as with school, new members may need the "same old". They may find insights very fresh and encouraging even it it bores us to tears from years of repetition.
So I am, after a month or so's thinking, wanting to buck the trend and return. I do not wish to reveal past ID's in case the certain 2 individuals have not retired (voluntarily or otherwise)
"Busted and happy" about sums up where I am at. I never go anywhere without a bra. Having them under control, out from under the armpits and pointing in the right direction is such a relief from jiggle not to mention freedom from soreness and pain is so liberating. Without straying too far from the point womens tops that are not too effeminate are great - they actually have room for our appendages, and are far better visually and psychologically than  baggy men's tops or men's shirts with straining buttons. If you like highly patterned floral ones they go a long way to concealing bra outline if you want to be covert. Personally I am past caring what people see or think. Comfort is everything once you get your head round all the baggage that comes with gyno.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:02:04 PM by Busted (and happy) »

Online Johndoe1

Welcome back. There never seems to be an end no matter how long you have been here or wearing support. Glad to have you back.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Busted (and happy)

Thanks John = one of the good guys

aboywithgirls

Happy to have you back!

For most of us here in "acceptance", we have accepted our appendages. A good bra is the best overall way to deal with them. I don't like the look or feel of having the girls running wild under my top. TBH, I will almost never leave my house without wearing an underwire. I can also say that I to have learned how superior ladies tops and Blouses 👚 accommodate the girls. Not only that but, the material is generally much lighter and is a better choice for the summer heat! Who cares about what other people think. I know what works for me.

Offline taxmapper

I am on many multiple forum sites ranging from BMW to hot politics. 
Gynecomastia is a personal aspect that not the whole of the male population has the advantage of experiencing. 
So because of that, things get slow. 

Action I don't think is the name of the game here, its about the fact we have boobs. 

Not all men have boobs. 

We are the lucky ones. 

Offline SideSet

Welcome back. 

I think we progress through stages: denial, embarrassment, acceptance, pride. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome back! I’ve only been here for a year, so I’ve missed a lot of the old guard. But, from what I’ve read in the archives it does seem like it got a bit... contentious. I do like that the acceptance side seems more accepting now than it used to be. I only wear women’s tops around the house. They are much more comfortable in the heat and fit, but not been outside in them. Who knows what the future will bring. A year ago I didn’t think I’d be wearing a bra full time either. Again, welcome back! 😁

Busted (and happy)

Thanks guys. Good to have some positive response. I hope you all understand that I will not be saying thanks repeatedly - don't want to bore you. The only thing I would add is that I am well supported by the love of a good woman. Apart from leg length we are similar sizes and at her instigation we have full a free access to clothes from our integrated wardrobes. Didn't want boobs but I now love them and wouldn't want them to disappear!
In a strange way I feel more of a man for coming to terms with the effects of female hormone dominance 

Offline SideSet

That is wonderful that your wife accepts and supports you that way.  She is a rare woman.   How has your relationship changed as a result?   What is her, and I assume yours, also, bra size? 

Busted (and happy)

Sideset

I am not rebuffing the question, but I do believe size to be irrelevant to most discussion on this site.
I will just say that I am on the smaller size of the spectrum. However having a 6ft 2"  145lbs  "bean pole" physique there was plenty to "stick out" through t shirts, get very sore and at times deeply painful. Some in the past have questioned the need for a bra just on the basis of size - little do they know! I would not like to start that conversation again!
Symptoms should be the main deciding  factor,but I would  go so far as to say that if there is a bra size that fits you there is a very high probability that you would be more comfortable buying and wearing it!

Sorry to evade the direct question but I hope you see my reasoning.  My wife is quite a lot shorter but even being the same  bra size her breasts are not as prominent , much to her chagrin.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:16:45 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline SideSet

Busted, you make a good point and make it well

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Having  a loving and accepting wife is important.   If you find one that is also into breasts, even on a guy that's like hitting the jackpot.  It`s a huge ego boost when my wife comes up behind me and grabs my breasts or nozzles in and tells me how good they feel.  It's moments like that that makes me love having breasts. 

Offline SideSet

So glad your wife appreciates what you have, shows it, and makes you appreciate as well. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Having  a loving and accepting wife is important.  If you find one that is also into breasts, even on a guy that's like hitting the jackpot.  It`s a huge ego boost when my wife comes up behind me and grabs my breasts or nozzles in and tells me how good they feel.  It's moments like that that makes me love having breasts.
My wife is supportive from the stand point of telling me to do whatever I need to do to be comfortable.  I would love it if my wife came up behind me and gave my breasts a squeeze or told me that my breasts feel good.  

Offline SideSet

I think a supportive wife may be a minority and that most wives unfortunately disapprove.  

They tend to deny a man could have breasts like a woman and should be wearing a bra for all the reasons a woman does.   They might understandably  find it hard to accept that their husbands feel better with the support of a bra and even harder to acknowledge that their husbands look better with the shaping and lift of a bra. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024