Author Topic: Halloween Attire  (Read 1177 times)

Orb

Not sure if this should be in another discussion but it does involve attire.
 It's soon to be Halloween.  I remember back in the day going to the symphony on Hallows eve. and the orchestra would be dressed "crazy".  I had a friend who dressed like an older lady.  Looked so real!  If I, we, were to go out now would we try to disguise our self's as a man with a flatter chest or just run with the full blown out old lady attire.

A couple years ago I was in Romania at this very time and went to Count Dracula's castle just outside of Transylvania.  Not as scary as made out to be.  Was rather cool though.

Offline Johndoe1

I think it depends on the individual. I have heard of gynecomastic men dressing as a woman on Halloween so I don't think you would be plowing new ground. 

Myself, I usually don't worry about it since my costume usually hides the girls enough.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Confused old man

Maybe get a push up bra and go as Elvira 😂😂😂😂

Offline Busty

Definitely as a woman. With something that shows off your female breasts 

Guywithgirls

I find this as an interesting topic that I've never really thought of. It would allow me to utilize my assets and maybe expand my comfort zone without getting weird looks. Something to think on...

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Go out with your breasts front and center!  Halloween was pretty much made for this, right?

Orb

Maybe get a push up bra and go as Elvira 😂😂😂😂
That did make me smile.  I'm sure many here could pull that one off.

Offline blad

For anyone wanting to dress up, I guess Halloween is the time to do it in full public view with full acceptance. They may wonder if the cleavage is real though and ask questions.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Orb

I have heard of someone using tape to achieve the cleavage affect also!  It worked.  Funny as most time of the year we tend to tone it down.  That's what makes this weekend kind of fun.  Going out and seeing others dressed.  Everywhere.  I remember a piano bar at a nice hotel where there were several in full dress.  Another time at a hotel in Toronto there was a drag queen show.  I was there for other purposes, but man did they dress to the nines.  One said on the elevator, "what you don't do for charity".  He was dressed.... and sported a full beard.  Just had to smile.  I did poke my head in the ball room for a min.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024