Author Topic: Acceptance, starts within.  (Read 5514 times)

Confused old man

And it’s probably fun!...I can remember my daughter buying new sneakers. I asked why when she had several pairs already. She said because they looked fun....I couldn’t argue with that!

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
SS

I am not huge but not small either.
6’1” 225 # and to the specifics of your question I have wide set and side breast tissue.
Regards, Bob

Offline SideSet

WPW717, you might find an underwire bra best for sideboob.  Look for a bra with a wider center gore.  Your frame easily suits a DD size breasts :)

Offline Johndoe1

WPW717, you might want to look for a bra with side support. I too am wideset and shallow and a side support bra is a must for me or I am running my arms into the sides of my breasts all the time.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gotgyne

To me acceptance is complete when I stop discussing the whole thing. All the ladies I know wear bras but don't post on this topic since for them it is quite normal. The very moment I leave this forum I've totally accepted my gynecomastia and that I wear bras. No need for further discussions.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

To me acceptance is complete when I stop discussing the whole thing. All the ladies I know wear bras but don't post on this topic since for them it is quite normal. The very moment I leave this forum I've totally accepted my gynecomastia and that I wear bras. No need for further discussions.
And yet, here you are making a comment on a discussion about acceptance.  Sometimes it feels good to spend time with kindred spirits... not so much to find acceptance but to express support to others struggling with the issue.  And, of course, it can be fun to talk about brassieres and share photos.  Comments about brassieres and breasts may seem strange but I trust the conversation serves a purpose for the men who participate.  There are not many places in this world where such conversations happen... we can talk sports just about anywhere...  

Orb

And yet, here you are making a comment on a discussion about acceptance.  Sometimes it feels good to spend time with kindred spirits... not so much to find acceptance but to express support to others struggling with the issue.  And, of course, it can be fun to talk about brassieres and share photos.  Comments about brassieres and breasts may seem strange but I trust the conversation serves a purpose for the men who participate.  There are not many places in this world where such conversations happen... we can talk sports just about anywhere... 
  I Feel the acceptance and the need to not talk  about is something we all share.  Like wearing clothing in general.  I don't feel I have to discuss my wardrobe every day however it is nice to say man I really like how this shirt fits and feels.  Learning from and teaching others fashion sense is helpful in this situation.  Validation.   Wearing a bra as a male for me is one of those things that I feel I still need the acceptance, support, wisdom, styling etc. from the minority of men as we navigate this in our lives.  Being here has helped with accepting "me" and seeing others as we lift each other up.

Offline 42CSurprise!

...Being here has helped with accepting "me" and seeing others as we lift each other up.
  I don't know whether you're playing with us... but... it is an underwire brassiere that ACTUALLY lifts us up...  

Orb

Ha! And the jokes continue. ;D

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Hello! I'm a very new member to this group, but I've had to accept my gynecomastia all my adult life. My family doctor said as he examined me when I was 15 years old or so, that I had some of it but expected that I'd grow out of it as I matured. Well, I always thought I had a naturally "soft chest" because I wasn't a particularly athletic young man; and as I got older, hairier, and heavier, I thought of my chest as being "man boobs".

Now that I've lost 30 pounds (basically from my stomach and a little from my chest), I know that I have feminine breasts; and I feel they're as much a part of me as my brown eyes are.

I've tried to find kindred spirits, but all the other groups I've looked at are filled with males who want to cut off their "girls"...that's not the type of energy I want to be around.

Thanks,
JonniDee

aboywithgirls

Welcome Jonnidee.

It's always so nice to have a new member in the club! My name is Sophie. I am a woman of transgender experience. I have been here for about 10 years total. I transitioned to womanhood two years ago. This is a very welcoming and accepting group. 😊 

🤗Sophie 🥰

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Welcome to the group and I believe you have found the right place. Many of us here are attached to our breasts and don't want to lose them, so pull up a chair, relax and feel at home.
Thank you for the welcome, My twins! It's been a long trip for me and I need to relax! :)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Welcome Jonnidee.

It's always so nice to have a new member in the club! My name is Sophie. I am a woman of transgender experience. I have been here for about 10 years total. I transitioned to womanhood two years ago. This is a very welcoming and accepting group. 😊

🤗Sophie 🥰
Thank you, Sophie, for the welcome. I need to be able to express myself without worrying that I'm not "manly". :)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thank you, Sophie, for the welcome. I need to be able to express myself without worrying that I'm not "manly". :)
This has been a challenge for most of us... having fleshy chests leads to doubt about our masculinity.  Out of that can come gender confusion which is certainly not something boys or young men are prepared to address.  It is easy to slip into shame.  Men here are supporting one another in finding self-acceptance.  That can lead us to acknowledging that our bodies simply are different.  This is not a matter of choice.  We've decided to not fight with mother nature and in doing so we begin to care for ourselves... bodies and minds. 

Sophie is a person who made the choice along the way to transition to being a woman but most of us have chosen to present ourselves as men while conceding our bodies are more comfortable when wearing clothes designed for a woman's curves.  Most of us have concluded that wearing a brassiere to accommodate what we are now prepared to call our breasts is a good thing.  Yes, it seems a bit strange for a bunch of men to be talking about brassieres both sizes and styles... often complimenting one another when photos are posted.  Some among us find pleasure in the process... pleasure in the reality of our bodies... appreciation for breasts and for the erotic dimension of the experience.  You've found kindred spirits JonniDee willing to play with you.  Welcome.

aboywithgirls

I did spend too much of my life  trying to be "manly". It didn't  work. I always thought of my breasts as something that I wanted. For me, my acceptance of my breasts was early on. Of course I am so very grateful now that I didn't have a double mastectomy to try and turn me into someone that I was never supposed to be. 

This is a very accepting and understanding and supportive group which I am so proud to be a part of. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024