Author Topic: Swimwear for gyno man boobs  (Read 3572 times)

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
So I like to swim and in summer would hit the beach every year. I have been working on my freestyle, breast stroke and breath control and love it.
I am right now still able to swim with minimal issue. I feel some pull on the boobs as I swim but not much compared to how much they bounce and pull while walking or running on land.
Is there any good garments for us men with gyno to wear at pool? do i need to get a wetsuit if the boobs continue to grow or bother me? Or do i need to pick up a women swimsuit and maybe a bikini?

Offline blad

A woman's one piece swimsuit would probably be more supportive than a bikini type.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

I would recommend a tankini.   There are some that are not over the top feminine looking.   That should give you the support you need. Maybe just as  importantly, the modesty you need.

Just like a woman cannot go topless to the beach or pool, neither can you any longer. Bare breasted is just too provocative 

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
You can hardly even tell I got gyno by looking at my chest right now. It is relatively normal though the left nip is starting to swell a little. 
I really do not want to be even more emasculated than I am now- though I admit these silky smooth bras are pretty nice and comfortable to wear...

Offline SideSet

Maybe you can still get away with a rashie/swim shirt this summer, but I am guessing you eventually will need something with bra cups if you keep developing.

Orb

I would look into a Rash Guard Shirt.  All levels of compression and coverage and don't scream woman's wear.  You can wear your own shorts then also.  Might just make people like us look a bit more buff.  :D
And a  little less busty.

https://upgradedpoints.com/travel/best-rash-guards-for-men-women-kids/

bikerbob

I swim at a large outdoor hot springs pool a couple of times a year.  I am usually not the only guy there with boobs and usually not the largest by a long shot.

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
I swim at a large outdoor hot springs pool a couple of times a year.  I am usually not the only guy there with boobs and usually not the largest by a long shot.
My wife and I are beach people.  We frequently go to beaches in the USA, Mexico and Belize.  I agree with Felix that there are a lot of men with gyno going bare chested where ever we go, and a lot of them are more busty than me.  Makes me feel less conscious about my own gyno. 

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I have no intention of hiding. Two months ago I was on holiday in the Dominican Republic. I have to admit I thought I would be uncomfortable on the beach. But when I saw that a lot of men have bigger breasts than me, that discomfort disappeared. And I didn’t notice my breasts attracting looks. Except for a few women, because theirs were smaller than mine.

Confused old man

This spring break, my wife and I are joining our kids and grandkids for three days at a indoor water park with the hotel attached to it. Been a little anxious about it for the last few days. What to wear...t- shirt?..vest?..I have decided to just go topless. Use  towel for cover if I can. Stay in the water...but they will be seen. Just going to grin and bare it.

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
This spring break, my wife and I are joining our kids and grandkids for three days at a indoor water park with the hotel attached to it. Been a little anxious about it for the last few days. What to wear...t- shirt?..vest?..I have decided to just go topless. Use  towel for cover if I can. Stay in the water...but they will be seen. Just going to grin and bare it.

No bikinis for the old man? lol

Confused old man

Huh?...no need to be rude!...thanks for all the information. Goodbye folks

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
From the info you've provided so far, and my opinion/interpretation of this info; you should be able to go "topless" in a pool if you are comfortable with it.  If you'd prefer something garment-wise that will compress/smush your boobs, that's really on you -- nobody else can tell you what you are comfortable with.  If you want to hide them a male compression "wife beater" garment covered by a T-Shirt is likely "best".

I'm personally unsure as to where you stand; are you a man with breast tissue that wants to accept and/or maybe conceal this fact, or are you a man with breast tissue that wants to hide this fact?

A trip to a nudist beach might be in order here; it's extremely clarifying to see just how many men have "boobs" and how absolutely none of the women they are with seem to care.

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
From the info you've provided so far, and my opinion/interpretation of this info; you should be able to go "topless" in a pool if you are comfortable with it.  If you'd prefer something garment-wise that will compress/smush your boobs, that's really on you -- nobody else can tell you what you are comfortable with.  If you want to hide them a male compression "wife beater" garment covered by a T-Shirt is likely "best".

I'm personally unsure as to where you stand; are you a man with breast tissue that wants to accept and/or maybe conceal this fact, or are you a man with breast tissue that wants to hide this fact?

A trip to a nudist beach might be in order here; it's extremely clarifying to see just how many men have "boobs" and how absolutely none of the women they are with seem to care.

Hi brock. Right now my gyno is very "mild" grade 1. But it hurts like hell when i run on land. You can't really see too much right now. My concern is if it grows what will I do then to deal with the breasts- both in term of concealment and support. 
I think i may opt for a wetsuit should it ever become that prominent... idk

Offline Johndoe1

I will usually wear a nylon compression sports bra, (pull over) or a soft cup swim bra and a loose performance shirt when swimming. I have never had any looks.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024