Author Topic: Swimwear for gyno man boobs  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Busty

Confused old man, I really enjoy your posts, thank you

Offline blad

I have not exposed my bare breasts in public since I was forced to in high school "skins" teams. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
So I like to swim and in summer would hit the beach every year. I have been working on my freestyle, breast stroke and breath control and love it.
I am right now still able to swim with minimal issue. I feel some pull on the boobs as I swim but not much compared to how much they bounce and pull while walking or running on land.
Is there any good garments for us men with gyno to wear at pool? do i need to get a wetsuit if the boobs continue to grow or bother me? Or do i need to pick up a women swimsuit and maybe a bikini?
From the info you've provided so far, and my opinion/interpretation of this info; you should be able to go "topless" in a pool if you are comfortable with it.  If you'd prefer something garment-wise that will compress/smush your boobs, that's really on you -- nobody else can tell you what you are comfortable with.  If you want to hide them a male compression "wife beater" garment covered by a T-Shirt is likely "best".

I'm personally unsure as to where you stand; are you a man with breast tissue that wants to accept and/or maybe conceal this fact, or are you a man with breast tissue that wants to hide this fact?

A trip to a nudist beach might be in order here; it's extremely clarifying to see just how many men have "boobs" and how absolutely none of the women they are with seem to care.
U have been going to the beach anf pools for years topless and nobody said anything including wives. and if others did, I didnt care. my thought was I dont know you and you dont know me and wont see each other again. and as was pointed out there are alot of other men with bigger boobs than mine, and some a lot bigger

Offline Johndoe1

I have not exposed my bare breasts in public since I was forced to in high school "skins" teams.
This is me. Even long before I started wearing a bra. It's been since my teens since my bare breasts have been exposed. I have been modest when it comes to my bare chest.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 07:31:56 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

High school skins team.  I always seemed to end up being put on the skins.  And I felt so embarrassed being topless, my puffy nipples getting hard in the cool air.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
So I like to swim and in summer would hit the beach every year. I have been working on my freestyle, breast stroke and breath control and love it.
I am right now still able to swim with minimal issue. I feel some pull on the boobs as I swim but not much compared to how much they bounce and pull while walking or running on land.
Is there any good garments for us men with gyno to wear at pool? do i need to get a wetsuit if the boobs continue to grow or bother me? Or do i need to pick up a women swimsuit and maybe a bikini?
From the info you've provided so far, and my opinion/interpretation of this info; you should be able to go "topless" in a pool if you are comfortable with it.  If you'd prefer something garment-wise that will compress/smush your boobs, that's really on you -- nobody else can tell you what you are comfortable with.  If you want to hide them a male compression "wife beater" garment covered by a T-Shirt is likely "best".

I'm personally unsure as to where you stand; are you a man with breast tissue that wants to accept and/or maybe conceal this fact, or are you a man with breast tissue that wants to hide this fact?

A trip to a nudist beach might be in order here; it's extremely clarifying to see just how many men have "boobs" and how absolutely none of the women they are with seem to care.
U have been going to the beach anf pools for years topless and nobody said anything including wives. and if others did, I didnt care. my thought was I dont know you and you dont know me and wont see each other again. and as was pointed out there are alot of other men with bigger boobs than mine, and some a lot bigger

That's a difficult position to take for many people (including myself). Some care more about and would be negatively affected by their opinion as to others might judge you. Even if it's a one-time forgettable "notice", it can still be stressful based on the experience. We don't live in a non-judgmental world.  While it's LEGIT GREAT that you can shake any such judgement off; some of us aren't able to so easily. I sincerely feel for hawkdaboo3 here.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Same hereā€¦

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024