Author Topic: I love my girls !!  (Read 11319 times)

Offline starmajic9

• Posting Member
  • I love my girls !!
 :)  Hello, I am in a body make over and working towards a 100 pound loss.  I was not about to let my girls fade away though, and am on my forth week of Breast Gain Plus.   I think more men should have breasts of at least an A cup.   I'am a 42B.   Make them all social accecpetable, and we'll all go top less at the beach.    :)

GynO_DuDe

Why do I have a feeling your just a sore loser who's joined the forum to take the p!ss out off us?? ...

If your being serious. Then your definitely weird.

Offline starmajic9

• Posting Member
  • I love my girls !!
Why do I have a feeling your just a sore loser who's joined the forum to take the p!ss out off us?? ...

If your being serious. Then your definitely weird.

Who are you talking about?  the first post of the second?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
think he meant the first.  but since this is the acceptance board, he should really be free to say this without people jumping on him.  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 07:38:37 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
:)  Hello, I am in a body make over and working towards a 100 pound loss.  I was not about to let my girls fade away though, and am on my forth week of Breast Gain Plus.   I think more men should have breasts of at least an A cup.   I'am a 42B.   Make them all social accecpetable, and we'll all go top less at the beach.    :)

Are you haveing any sucsess with the Breast gain?
ive not tried it but I have taken Diane35 which definately makes you boobs grow, unfortunately it also eliminates your sex drive! When you stop taking it the boobs do shrink but not completely.  8)

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
Are you haveing any sucsess with the Breast gain?
ive not tried it but I have taken Diane35 which definately makes you boobs grow, unfortunately it also eliminates your sex drive! When you stop taking it the boobs do shrink but not completely.  8)
OMG... ::)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
think he meant the first.  but since this is the acceptance board, he should really be free to say this without people jumping on him. 

Agreed! This board is for those that accept their Gynecomastia. If anyone is contemplating a negative response, please keep it to yourself... Thanks!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I agree with Bambu and Head. There's a line that has not yet been crossed. Eventhough this is an acceptance thread, the talk needs to stay on the right side of decency.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I don't know how you can celebrate having breasts and wanting them bigger. To each his own!! Not for me, I want them off for good!! ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
me too, but if you glance over the points above again, the acceptance board is a place to let people alone if they think differently. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024