Author Topic: check this place out...  (Read 6275 times)

Offline starmajic9

• Posting Member
  • I love my girls !!
 :)

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/male-breasts/

:)

It's a positive group for men with breasts.

Smiles
:D

« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 03:14:06 PM by starmajic9 »

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
you sure you got that link right? it says "no such group" ???

Offline starmajic9

• Posting Member
  • I love my girls !!
Sorry about that... it has been corrected in the link of the first post.   The group name was changed from 'men with breasts' to 'male breasts' as all men have them and need to know the care they need.  The basic focus of the group is for men with developed breasts - which is about 60% of all men.  There are just more of the small ones on most men.

Smiles and hope to see you join the group soon.
Warren

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Looks like a good group. Reminds me of the gyne list three of men who love their breasts on here, except with more activity. I hope it does well. The posts remind me of the early years on the list. I am suprised that this section of the boards is not doing more traffic. It was set up for this purpose. There is plenty of room for all. The more knowledge and support we have, the better.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
There is plenty of room for all. The more knowledge and support we have, the better.

Absolutely! Understanding the feelings of others with an open mind is always a good thing.....regardless of what the topic is.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024