Author Topic: connection between gynecomastia and long foreskin?  (Read 3134 times)

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
Hey...

I read somewhere recently that a hormonal imbalance can also cause the foreskin to grow longer than usual... I am not uncircumcised, and I had gynecomastia since I was 14. I've also had a longer foreskin than normal ever since I can remember (since before puberty).

I recently realised I also have a conditon called "phimosis", where the foreskin is too tight to retract when erect. The tight part is located in the extra "overhang" and I plan to get it removed as soon as I can locate a surgeon who won't remove *all* my foreskin cos I dont want a full circumcision. Am curious if there is a relation, if other gynecomastia sufferers also have this problem.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 07:31:26 PM by frodo »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We hear all sorts of things, Like what you just wrote.

Some of them are good for a chuckle perhaps, but they have no further use.
Grandpa Dan

Offline frodo

• Bronze Member
  • There, and back again.
Hmm that's what I thought... thanks!

Offline NerdoC

Well if i were a tshirt i'd be "longsleeve" . Probably "longersleeve" than the average shirt too and i've got the gyne.

Hope thats something you all wanted to hear! 8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I've also had a longer foreskin than normal ever since I can remember (since before puberty).

So.... what would you say is a 'normal' foreskin length dude?

Define 'Normal'....

Every single human being is different is some way or form. None of us are the same. Therefore.... there is no 'Normal', just the unique individuals that we all are.  ;)

Correct me if I am wrong here.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024