Author Topic: Gyno just removed Sept 8th  (Read 3789 times)

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member

Im finally in the club. :)  

With my procedure, I had a combination of Vaser (new ultrasound liquifier for lipo) & had my glad removed too.

Like some of you I have read, I didnt have any problems going to the doc's office.  It didnt phase me.  But when I got home on the 2nd day, I wanted to shower since they said I could. I started to take the vest off and bandages, and I then I started getting light headed.  I was thinking about it too much.  My wife helped me put everything back on so I just got a sneak peak.  It definitely looks flatter.  

I also have a drain on each side of my chest.  It's easy to maintain them, but just dont like the idea of them being stuck into my body.  I cant wait to get them removed in a couple of days.

For me, they gave me phenegran instead of vicodin.  When i take it, all I want to do is nap.  

Its been two days now and no problems.  

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Hang in there dude.  I felt a little light headed after taking off my vest, too... The feeling passed in a minute or two.  I guess that's common.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes. I am waiting for Tuesday when my vest will be removed first time and I can see the result.

I don't have any pain so far but it becomes heavier and unconfortable day by day.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
It's been 4 days since surgery.  Today I had my drains removed and it feels so good now!! I feel very comfortable.  With the drains, it was a nuisance, but understand the reasoning for it.  

My chest is very flat now. I still have tape and dissolvable stitches on my nipples.  I plan to start working out hardcore in a week so I can show them some great results at my 3 month post op. :)  

The doctor said he took out so much fat and removed the gland. I thought I would have loose skin, but there isnt any.  

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
5 days post op and I feel damn good. :)  I feel very normal.  Its still a little tender around my nipple area and thats probably where they had to stretch the skin a bit.   I finally put on a shirt over my vest and I am loving the results already.  I dont have to go hiding my gyno like before. I feel i can wear anything I want now. :)   Tomorrow I plan to do some light cardio (walking/bike).

Offline nogyne29

• Posting Member
  • headstrong
congrats mate. glad to hear that you are making a speedy recovery. you might want to wait another week or two before you start any heavy lifting. this will help to prevent scar tissue from forming. cheers!

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
Its been 3 wks now and I am so happy of the outcome.  All bruising has vanished, stitches have dissolved away & my pecs look solid and normal like a man.  One thing that I asked the doc to do was to make my nipples smaller.. well he said I didnt need it since the fat under it was what was making it protrude out.  Sure enough he was right and they are flat.  Like I said before, its awesome not having to worry about what to wear.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
my surgery is on october 18. i can't wait to feel the way that you are describing. i'm so excited!  ;D

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
my surgery is on october 18. i can't wait to feel the way that you are describing. i'm so excited!  ;D

You should be!  Im always catching myself staring at my chest when there is a reflection. :)

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
Im now 5 wks post op.  The feeling is great!  I dont regret my decision one bit.  As every week passes by, it only gets better.  This week I have been pumping it pretty hard at the gym.  Hopefully I can finally have the body I have always aimed for.  I can honeslty say I am 100% healed. I felt this way at about wk 3.

The only thing I have been doing lately is just rubbing Scar Gel on my incision areas as instructed by the doc.

I love looking at my chest when I workout. :)  You can see the entire muscle flexing.  :) :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024