Author Topic: Serious help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3050 times)

Offline BRADDY

• Posting Member
hi, ive already posted about this a while back but im still stuck in same postion.
im 8 weeks post op now. ive had lipo and excison on both nipples. one side is perfectly flat whilst the other is full of fluid.
My right niplle has been filling up for nearly 6 weeks now. ive lost count how many times its been drained with a niddle (over 10 times). 3 weeks ago i had a drain put back in for a week. it seemed to have worked but now its filled up again. its not as swollen as it was at the start  with fluid but seems to be collecting around the bottom of the nipple (around the scarr tissue). ive not been allowed to massage it with having the fluid.

Im completely worried now that nothing is sorting this out. i feel really depressed. the fluid keeps coming back no matter what. im at the point now where i just want to get back to normal life (gym ect)

can anybody help give me any help with this. should i just leave the fluid to go on its own or will this cause more problems with leaving it (infection ect)

please can anybody help

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
are you wearing a compression vest?  if not get one today.  sleep on your back, sleep with head slightly raised higher than the rest of your body...call ur ps

Offline elderkid

• Posting Member

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024