Author Topic: Need to hear success stories..  (Read 4267 times)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
I have mostly seen messages related to problems post-op or concerns before surgery.. But really I haven't read any success stories that I would love to hear.. I really got scared about surgery after going through all the messages. why there are only 4 topics in surgery success stories in the last 1 year.. does it mean that surgery is a failure?

I really want the guys who have had successful surgery to post messages in Surgery success stories forum.
This will really give confidence to ppl who are thinking about this surgery option.

Hope everybody agrees with me?

Thanks,
Tony.

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Hey I just posted my success story in the main section for now.  I guess it's not yet a complete success story because I haven't seen the finaly results.  I'm happy so far though!

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
Tony, I have posted elsewhere about the swelling I still have, and have a surgeon who is deliberately "conservative" in fat removal. I don't look perfect, and I hope to improve from where I was Dec 14 (Surgery day was Dec 15) and if I don't I will have more lipo

But even so..... it is already much much better. I look like a standard fat guy now.....

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Tony, the crappiest part about this entire process, is there are a lot of questions that wont be able to be answered until AFTER the surgery. Its why its a risk.

You can look at a 100 results and a 100 success stories, but its ALL individually based. If I were you, i'd narrow down possible surgeons, then worry about the stories. As far as a general consensus, you cant really get it. There are too many variables.

Gyne surgery is like the postal service. The only time you hear about it is if something goes wrong. Otherwise, people just move-on.

nice analogy...   i had one surgery already, im still fixated with so many Qs for the 2nd surgery...:)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Thanks guys for your response. regarding comment from clearsky, I feel that someone post messages when he has problems/concerns before/after surgery, so he should also post msgs when he is happy with the results. 7 out of 10 ppl may not be happy with the result.. still the remaining 3 can post msgs..
Also since we have a separate section for Surgery success stories, ppl should post their success stories there...
Thanks,
Tony.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
A lot of guys never come back after their problem is fixed.  I'm very satisfied with my results, and I plan to post pics and everything whenever I can have my ex take some of me. 
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
ive seen that broad a thousand times before, but what a rack...fawk....

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...I feel that someone post messages when he has problems/concerns before/after surgery, so he should also post msgs when he is happy with the results....

I agree 100%. 

I understand why someone would want to leave this site and everything it represents behind after a successful surgery...But...  If you've been helped by this site, had surgery, and are happy with your surgery results, then you should at least post your satisfaction here before going on with your life.  I actually think of it as something owed back. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, Mr. Nip you're right.  I've had my surgery and this site helped me a lot along the way.  I keep checking these boards to see if I can "repay" the site for basically the free consultation you can get here.  So now its our turn, the people that have gone through the surgery to let those who haven't know what its all about.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Ok,  Here  we go.   I had gyno with the puffy nips thing since i can remember.   I am one week post op and so far so good,   my chest is flat and nips are not puffy.    I can say that so far the results are much better than i expected and i hope my chest stays this way.    I have heard some stories of peeps being happy the first week and then swelling takes place and the results not so good but i have not had that problem as of yet.    I will keep the room posted as to my results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024