Author Topic: 5hrs post op question  (Read 3531 times)

Offline chroniq

• Posting Member
hi guys I know it kinda early asking a question since i just had my gyne op this morning but here it is.. everything seems like it went fine but one of my breat is significally swollen then the other one. Should i be concerned?

chroniq

Offline chroniq

• Posting Member
thanks i wont worry for now.. just feel lop-sided!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Post some pics dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
it might be hematoma

nothing serious, will delay healing though

your doctor will drain it at the next visit.

Offline chroniq

• Posting Member
ok its now been 24hrs since my gyn/post op and the swelling on my left side has gone done alittle not alot. not in pain at all just uncomfortable with the binder. i hVE INFORMED ANYONE THAT I DONE THIS SO CHANGING THE GAUZE AND TAPING IT BACK ON IS A BITCH!!!
QUESTION: MY DR SAYS AFTER 2DAYS OF SURGERY I CAN REMOVE BANDAGES (GAUZE) SHOWER AND JUST PLACE THE BINDER BACK ON. IS THIS RIGHT?
AND OH PIXXX I ONLY HAD THE ONE I MUST LOOK FOR AND IF I FIND I WILL POST BUT ONCE I SEE MY DR IN 2 WEEKS I WILL GET BOTH B4 AND AFTER PIX ON HERE.

THANKS

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
QUESTION: MY DR SAYS AFTER 2DAYS OF SURGERY I CAN REMOVE BANDAGES (GAUZE) SHOWER AND JUST PLACE THE BINDER BACK ON. IS THIS RIGHT?

Sure. You are not going to hurt anything by removing the binder for 10-15 minutes. You need a shower dude. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

GB

Offline chroniq

• Posting Member
yea showered since..lol. its now been 4days post op and the dr says it is a hemotoma and that he just want to observe it. it hard no tfulid he said to drain but will keep an eye on it. it just feel weird...my left side is significally larger than the right. and is blk/blue but has lightened up to more of a light violet. i just hope that when its all said and done that this hemotoma disappears and the chest is flat and now i can work on the belly.....oh yea no ne knows i did this op although i been back to work i have been avoiding a lot of people amd family that i live with too just so the wont notice any clues on covering up??

thanks

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
my excuse was gun shot wound

Offline whimper

• Posting Member
fell down stairs.  only one person asked why my face was unscathed haha =)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024