Author Topic: 18 days post op.....  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
18 days post op today...

and Im feeling a lot more optimistic about the results of the op....

The brusing has almost disappeared entirely which is amazing given just how bad it looked when the bandages came off....

I have full movement now, and have had for some time..

The LHS is looking great, no fat, just a nice flat pec, I can see my pec muscle showing through slightly....

The RHS....now this was a cause of real concern, it was massively swollen, looked like a giant breast, miles worse than the gyne.....well Im pleased to report that the swelling has started to go down and the area is a lot softer, Im hoping that in another 10 days time or so the swelling will be gone...

Still a long way to go, but I feel as if Im getting there.....and Im beginning to realise I was wrong when I first thought the whole op has been a major male thingy up.....

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Forgot to add......Im itching to get back into the gym.....Ive ben sitting idle now for a bout 6 weeks, and have lost a lot of muscle mass, and have started to put the pounds on from my sedantry lifestyle.........but Im going to wait till all the swelling has well and truly gone before I get back into the gym....

Time to start stocking up on the whey protein....(no steroids this time!)

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
It gets better still.

I had my op on the 23rd Feb, and I can see things improving every day. I know what you mean about the gym - it's ages since I had a good session on the weights, and my belly seems to be taking on a life of it's own!

It took me over a month to get 100% movement back, but it's good when you're not constantly reminding yourself to be careful how far you stretch.

You'll look and feel miles better in another 18 days. Don't worry about the swelling.
Another happy Levick Lad.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024