Author Topic: Got my test results back  (Read 2174 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
About 2 weeks ago I had a physical and brought up the fact that I thought I had gyno.  My doctor said he would take some blood and do hormone tests.

They came back today and everything was normal.  Estrogen, Testosterone, thyroid, etc.

The only thing a bit abnormal was the fact that my liver count was 107 when the highest it should be was 104, but he said if i had a virus it may cause it.

Anyway, I asked what he else he reccomend that I do in order to reduce the gyno.  He said that I didn't really have gyno like he's seen with others.  He said its just my physical make up and that I just have some excess tissue on my chest.  He actually told me that if i wanted to make it less obvious I may want to consider hitting the weights less.  He also told me that plastic surgery would be the only other thing he could think of, however he didn't think any surgeon would operate on me in my case.

I ended up scheduling a consultation with a PS but i kinda feel like its worthless now.

I went down to GNC and bought some Nutra Sport cutting gel which I'm going to try, but I kinda feel like I'm SOL now.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
If you have money, a PS will operate.  Post some pics so we can get a better idea of what you're talking about.  Many people have had surgery for tiny bits of gland.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Gine2D

PE,  "They came back today and everything was normal.  Estrogen, Testosterone, thyroid, etc.  "

What were the hormone levels & ranges for each?

Most doctors will say "fine" if you are in the range"  But the range is for 21 to 90 year old males.

If you afre young & have a 40 total testosterone level in the range of 300 to 800 he will say "fine".  But that is the level for a 90 year old male.

If you have 1 E2 level of 50 in a range of 20 to 52 he will say "fine". but that is in the breast growing range of an old man.

Offline rcbrown23

Agree with both posts above me.

1) If you have money, a PS will operate.

2) You really should get the results from your doc and have a look, or post them here and get opinions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024