Author Topic: is it ok to hurt?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey guys ive been posting on this website for over a month now, i have had gyno for the past two years, and i recently started doing push ups a month ago. but for some reason i get very mild around the nipple or under it that lasts barely a day, its not very bothering and its only when i press against it, and it happens on one side at a time, im kinda confused coz it never happened before, and im not really sure if its the push ups or just the gland pressing against the nipple. and remember i have puffy nips gyno, and im getting my surgery around spring break. i would really appreciate your ideas. thanks

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
this is sweet, 31 views zero replies, i guess gyno doesn't hurt anybody, except me.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
It doesn't hurt me.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
It hurts me ALL the time., when im lying on my stomach when im trying to sleep. When my girlfreind puts her head on my chest. When I bump into something. When I poke it. When .. you get the idea. It seems like a majority of people here dont have painfull gyno like you and I may have because Im guessing most of theres is caused by mostly fat and some gland. I , on the other hand am thin and the gland presses hard against my skin and muscle . When I squeeze the area , liquid actually comes out! you might have it like this but mine feel like firm water balloons slowly being filled.

Yes its EXTREMLY annoying and I know what you're going through and Im sure many others do too

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey mikecosta, is that what it is? skin pressing against the gland, yes i am skinny, and i started doing push ups a month ago, now my chest looks muscular, except the nipple part, coz they are always puffy. may be the working out is pushing the gland further, i hate this shit man, im not getting any fluid as of now but ive had this for only two years, so may be its early. how bout you how long have you been living with this. do you plan on getting a surgery?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
Im 22 now but Ive noticed pain in my nipples for at least 2 years now with every year getting worse. For some reason Ive felt less and less like a man , mentally and physically.I was just diagnosed with a pituitary "tumor"  so that may be an effect of it.  I have a high amount of prolactine. prolactine is secreted in women after child birth so that they produce milk. So I guess my body is producing something like that.

My guess is that with your chest getting more in shape , it puts more pressure in that area and causing it to get somewhat irritated. Im no doctor though. But yea, I never really noticed a problem untill after I started working out.
And yes , Im going to see an endocronologist on feb 2 . Depending on what they say, I have my mind set on some type of procedure if medication or  removing the tumor doesnt do anything to decrease my gyno

My suggestion would be to ask a doctor to take a blood test to check your hormone levels.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 10:38:35 PM by Mikecosta »

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
As someone has already stated, not all sufferers experienced pain/discomfort when the gyne was growing.

I knew when my gyne was growing as the nipples became very tender and the whole boob ached.  In the very early stages I couldn’t even bear to allow my shirt to touch the nipple; this was the period of fastest growth.  I immediately knew when a medication was working as the tenderness and aching stopped and sure enough the boob stopped growing.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm years out of the growing stage, but i still get the occasional itch out of it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hii, headheldhigh, have you considered surgery for yourself, just curious, coz uve been on this site for a long time i guess, i have decided to go under the knife this spring.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes, but i have a couple of odd personal circumstances that are likely to make it happen later.  but i guarantee i want this s**t gone first real chance. 

Offline Hypo-is-here

Head you're a very naughty senior member!

You know you deserve want it is you want, now make it happen otherwise you'll have to start making your own supper  ???  ;D

this is sweet, 31 views zero replies, i guess gyno doesn't hurt anybody, except me.

Gynecomastia causing pain turns gynecomastia from a cosmetic elective procedure to a required surgical procedure.  If you can successfully argue that point, you might well get surgery paid for via your insurance provider...interesting.... ;)

Mike I hope your appointment goes well, keep us updated.  Also I would say that given the cause of your gynecomastia you too might have a strong case for obtaining gynecomastia surgery via your insurance provider....if your in the UK then the NHS should definitely not argue the toss and once again hopefully you will be able to get the surgery.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 09:44:10 AM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024