Author Topic: Before and 24hrs after pics  (Read 16971 times)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Beck's last posted 2 days post up and that was it. Maybe something happened to him??
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
You from Alabama?  Or Louisiana?  

Wow...dumbass.  I guess everyone from Louisiana (like me) is a redneck, imbred, racist piece of shit right?  BTW, we all hate gays.

Ignorant, prejudice people like you make me wish that post-birth abortion extended upwards of 50 years.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 05:21:51 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
wow, you marinated on that for 2 months ;D

whatever happened to this guy..i'll say this only because he doesn't look like he's ever coming back...the weird thing is, at the beginning people were saying way to go and looks good...how can someone post their pictures and be sure they're getting a proper response, seems like the automatic thing here is to say way to go...

encouragement is good, and i don't want to give fodder to people who jump at any chance to say surgery is bad (they're entitled to their opinions, but there comes a point when it's preaching), but just makes you wonder how truthful people are in their assessments or are they just trying to be nice since we all share a common problem and are sympathetic...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 10:17:24 PM by toronto »

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
litigation seems in order
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

Wow...dumbass.  I guess everyone from Louisiana (like me) is a redneck, imbred, racist piece of shit right?  BTW, we all hate gays.

Wow! Me, too! I think I should move to Louisiana! (just kidding)
;D

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
where are his nipples? dude go to the PS and demand he give you those nips back!
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I have to admit , those after pics are awful!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024