Author Topic: Liposuction after gland removal  (Read 1332 times)

Offline keysersoze

• Posting Member
Hey guys!
So at last I did my gyne-surgery, which was "just" a gland removal. Im now 4-weeks postop and happy about the results, Im convinced that they will even gett better. So Im not very overweighted, but Im not slimmed either. So to the problem: my chest isnt flat, and its probably just genetic. Last summer I lost about 10kg (22 pounds) whishing for loosing my gynecomastia, well that didnt help obv, and my chest didnt loose any fat aswell so it made my gyno more obvious.
So, I will probably just train and gett shredded now that I can walk around naked. BUT, im just curious, is it possible to make a lipo-surgery after a gyne-surgery? Or is it not recommended?

Offline keysersoze

• Posting Member
Maybe to be more clear, is it possible to do a lipo without going through the nipple and open up the scars?

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Generally is not wise and proper to do any surgery at the same place at least for the next 6 months, up to one year.
Other than that, yes its possible of course. Lipo is done with each side a hole under nipple and aerola. Of course there are many technique out there and you need to talk with your surgeon about what you want and he will advise you the options and the best way to achieve it.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, lipo after gland excision is still possible -- but you should wait at least six months or more to allow for full healing.  That way, your surgeon will know what, if anything, can be suctioned.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024