Author Topic: is this gyno? big deal or not?  (Read 3826 times)

jbs_151

is this gyno? big deal or not?

hammer

It isn't bad, barely noticeable, but in the end it is up to you how bad it is, How much it bothers you and how much your willing to spend to rid yourself of it!

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Bob

jbs_151

It isn't bad, barely noticeable, but in the end it is up to you how bad it is, How much it bothers you and how much your willing to spend to rid yourself of it!

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Bob

Thank you bob, appreciate the help :)

jbs_151

Id lose some body fat and put on some muscle first and then see how it looks.

yeah but i read somewhere that gyno and body fat have no relations whatsoever...

hammer

If your
Id lose some body fat and put on some muscle first and then see how it looks.

yeah but i read somewhere that gyno and body fat have no relations whatsoever...

If your increased breast size is made up of fat it will reduce, however if if is breast tissue it will not! The only way to rid yourself of breast tissue is surgery. This all being said, the last place you may loss the weight may be in your chest unless you do the right work out.  I'm not sure if it is easy to tell yourself if it is breast tissue when you are smaller like you are, but when you at as big as I am (DD) it feels like a bunch of lumps and to me I'm confused as to how one is to know if there is something there to be concerned about if it is cancer!

Anyway, workout is good for you no mater what, and don't worry about getting double D's like me as that's a long story you can read if you want some time.  Long and short of it is, you need to decide how it makes you feel, then explore your next move.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024