Author Topic: Surgery with Kardis done - 27th September - Pics added (pre & post)  (Read 9394 times)

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
You can do but it will calm down of its own accord, just drink loads of pineapple juice and eat healthy thats the best thing you can do. Great result by the way!

Cheers mate. Sorry for lack of pics. Laptop down. Logging on via iPhone.

Swelling going down. Today 12days post op.

When do you stop with the Arnica tablets ? They gave me loads.

Offline thetodd

take um till they run out, there a homeopathic remedy so take them about as literally as this ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Just got my op notes back from Beth.

They took the following from me.

1400mls, 56gr of gland from Left, 60g gland from Right.

Is that loadz or what?!?!

14days post op - still no laptop, I have today's pics, will post tomorrow.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
take um till they run out, there a homeopathic remedy so take them about as literally as this ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Love the video ;D

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
14 days post-op yesterday.

Pics posted. Left breast, has scar tissue in it and looks like moobs are re-appearing, still very small, but will start massaging soon. right breast looks fine and is flat, both feel very hard behind, is that how it is supposed to feel?

do you guys just massagone on the breast? on the nipple and around?

Will post update pics 21days

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member
Didn't read the entire thread, but what did you pay?

Offline thetodd

Dont worry they arent reappearing, youve had a huge amount of gland and fat removed so there will be considerable swelling.

youve had twice the amount of fat removed than me, and three times the amount of gland! That to me looks like swelling just massage the whole area gentley till it feels more comfortable (it will feel REALLY uncomfortable at first) and after a while get more firm. I used to use my middle and index finger

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Dont worry they arent reappearing, youve had a huge amount of gland and fat removed so there will be considerable swelling.

youve had twice the amount of fat removed than me, and three times the amount of gland! That to me looks like swelling just massage the whole area gentley till it feels more comfortable (it will feel REALLY uncomfortable at first) and after a while get more firm. I used to use my middle and index finger

Yeh I know mate, I am not worried, I know it's a long road ahead, I am not expecting a firm flat chest after 2 weeks, I am even happy with how it is now than how it was. It was friggin loadz of gland...F**K me....I was expecting aroung 30-40g....60's...aint't that how much women have :)

Started messaging yesterday (15 days post op) did feel slightly unconfortable...but not unbearable...tough doing it 3x a day though, I can manage around 5pm then again before bed time.

Cheers for the advice all!

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
How long did you guys wear the compression vest for? I am over 3 weeks post OP, I dont wear it always but like wearing it every other day or so for about 5-6 hours. Just to keep the chest compressed.

I will be posting 4 weeks post-op photos on Tuesday.

My left breast is very hard behind, is that the scar tissue? hard as a rock but my right breast is flat and soft so far.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

Sorry for lack of contact.

I include side photos, which are 6 weeeks post-op, for some reason I am having trouble attaching the front. I will try that later.

So far so good, only issue is I have like a dent/line in the lower middle of my left nipple, is this the scar tissue? it gets worse during the day (maybe coz im sitting at desk posture) but when i sleep at night and wake-up in the morning, the line is less visable.

Feeling good at week 7, chest still slightly sensitive, played football at the weekend and chested the ball down and it did slightly hurt. Apart from that all good, been working out since week 2, lost some weight and just enjoying been moob less ;D

chat soon, any questions let me know. I am seeing Karidis in 2 weeks for my 8-9 weeks post-op meeting.

Offline ITrecruit

• Posting Member
Here is some extra pics regarding the 'dent' in the nipple. is this common at the 7 week post-op stage? anyone experience this?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024