Author Topic: Doctor in LA, Dr. Cruise  (Read 2960 times)

Offline cGynoB

Hello Everybody,

This is a great site!! I am planning for surgery in two three months.
Personally I want to go with Dr. Delgado in SF but I live in San Diego so
I would have to go there with my girl friend and stay there for 8 to 9 days total.
I would love to go to SF for this surgery. but travelling and hotel bills are adding
up lot. So I was thinking of finding a local PS and I found this site for
Dr. Dr. Cruise in Newport Beach. www.orangecountycosmeticsurgery.com
What do you guys think of him?

I don't hear lot good about Dr. Sanders as I supposed to, since he is doing lot of this
surgery why not good feedback. or why the otherway around is why not any negative
feedback of Dr. Delgado?

Please let me know as many as of you out there who has done thier surgery in Southern California
about you doctors and results. That would be a huge help for anybody looking in SoC.

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
I saw a Dr. Cruis video on the internet that looked convincing.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
His site is nice and the pictures are okay. Have you tried the other doctors on the site in LA? What about the guy in Mexico?

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline cGynoB

Oh Well, I am going for Dr. Delgado. I guess he is the man most people talk about and seems to be happy with his results as well.
No I did not talk with any other doctor. I wanted to go with doctor who has best result. For $1k to 2k cheaper
I don't want to feel uncomfortable with doctor. With Dr. Delgado it will cost me around 8K plus I will stay in bay area
for a week so hotel would be around $100.00 per night so seven nights = $700.00
plus food and other expense I think around 500 to 600 dollars. So in total I will be paying 10K for everything and one and half week of days off from work will do everything.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Go with Delgado,   He worked on me and i am very satisfied.   I also live in LA but could not find a doctor who i was confortable with

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024