Author Topic: 4 days post op - professor gerard byrne  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member
Last Wednesday I had my gyno surgery by Professor Gerard Byrne
for anyone interested I paid £4060 for the surgery, no consultation fee and that price includes any revision needed with a 12 month period.  This was for liposuction and gland removal
I have included some before pics and some post surgery pics (4 days after)
How does it look? Is it healing well? I dont really have anything to compare it to so would like some opinions.........

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member

hammer

4 days is much to soon to be even posting anything!  You shouldn't even be worrying about things like this yet, you had a surgery, you didn't bump your head on the cupboard door!

You need to be patient and give your body time to heal, some surgeries can take up to 6 months to see the final results, including gynecomatia surgeries, so it's time to sit back and enjoy a good batch of books or learn a new hobby as you recover!

Good luck

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member
Yeh here are some photos ive just taken. They are 1000x better than before but im still nto completely happy. Still have a hard lump under each nipple (may just be swelling) and slightly odd shape of the nipples. Im hoping that will get better in time. 

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member

Offline Gyno23

• Posting Member

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
Thanks for reply bro. Looks great to me! Way better than before! 
It will be swelling mate that will go down but seriously they look awesome! 
Do you mind dropping me an email? I have a few questions to ask if that's cool! My email is - a2jgaming1@gmail.com

Offline carlisle29

• Posting Member
Hello
I just wanted to say what a fantastic job he has done. I had surgery 18 months ago on the NHS and can only say they butchered me, left in a right state. I've been looking for revision and this has convinced me to get in touch with him. Best of look with the rest of your recovery  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024