Author Topic: Thought I would share some pictures of my own 36B breast  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Several of you have shared your pictures here so I thought I would do the same.  Here are some 70 year old man breast.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

You definitely need to wear a bra and look good in your bra.  I bet you feel more comfortable and confident in a bra and your tops fit you better and you look more polished than going braless.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I do feel better in a bra and wear one all the time (365),  Sometimes I wear a sheer Pull over the head bra just to keep the girls happy.

Offline SideSet

Sounds like putting on a bra is automatic and natural for you when getting dressed.  Wearing is second nature.  Just like a woman.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
It is!  I have even bought a full bikini last year but the top looks like a bra and the bottom is a sting bikini, I found another top this year and both came from Target  Xhilaration. They both have shoulder strap adjustments and hook up in the back so they look very much like a bra.  Last years was black with embroidery and this years is a deep red and again will pass for a bra.  I will say I made a bad mistake last year and wore the top and bottom while mowing the back yard and with my big gut, caught holly hell from the wife the next day!  So it is alright if I wear the top in the back yard, as I do with most of my  bras but I can never wear that black bottom in her view again,  That is also where I bought the last matching bras for the wife and I.

Offline SideSet

I agree that bathing suit was probably not a good idea.  Maybe something more conservative, like a tankini?

Offline SideSet

I am glad you are coming to accept your breasts and what you need to wear because you have breasts.  There is a balance between comfort and appearance to hopefully give you both good breast health and the confidence that you are looking your appropriate best.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024