Author Topic: Maybe more gender than sex  (Read 953 times)

Offline Busty

I have come to the point where I don't feel my maleness like I used to.  For a long time, I denied and tried to hide my breasts.  A number of years ago, after being ridiculed here by bullies long gone, I shaved my breasts.  I was struck by how feminine they looked when smooth.

I started wearing bras.  I used to be so nervous going in to get fitted and try on bras, but over time, it became more natural.  Same with putting on my bra when I got dressed; it used to feel a little unsettling.  Now it feels automatic. I used to be very much aware I was wearing a bra.  Now I hardly notice or think about it.

Now, I am very much in touch with my breasts, and notice any transitory changes in my nipples.  For example, puffy in a picture I posted earlier today in Acceptance Garments.  Or my nipples saluted and Montgomery Tubercles so noticeable on my areolae here, while not aroused in the similar picture just posted in Photos.

The more in touch I am with my breasts, the less masculine I feel.  I feel quite differently than I did when I first came to this site.

When I first came here, I called myself bustymale.  Now, I more think of myself just as busty.  

Busty like a woman. 

« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:49:57 PM by bustymale »

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Again, I'm glad you can be you, Busty.   Letting the demons of the past go.  You look good just let the inner beauty match the outer.  I think its just not right to try and make our self feel masculine.  What's up with that?  We are who we are.  Like you said, I hope those that tormented you in the past are gone.  You are you and you look good. 

I have always had a bit of chest hair and like you mentioned you had. A few weeks ago I let the razor slide over the area.  I can't believe how much better I look and how much more like a woman's breast they appear.  It has brought me to an even greater acceptance of my breast. 

Offline Busty

I think its just not right to try and make our self feel masculine.  What's up with that?  

I have always had a bit of chest hair and like you mentioned you had. A few weeks ago I let the razor slide over the area.  I can't believe how much better I look and how much more like a woman's breast they appear.  It has brought me to an even greater acceptance of my breast.
It is just that I have accepted I have a body more like a woman than a man, and it makes me feel more feminine.  Now that I have let myself, I really enjoy it.

The first time I removed my chest hair and saw how womanly my breasts looked, it was a revelation and a feeling almost like when I put on my first bra.  My breasts looked 100% female and my areolae and nipples completely feminine, and all somehow seemed bigger.  After having gone back and forth much of my life about wearing bras, I had been coming to the realization I needed to wear a bra, but when I saw my chest smooth, I just knew I belonged in a bra, would be in bras the rest of my life.  And I liked it!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Believe me, I know how you feel. I naturally progressed to the woman I am today. Yes,  my body was always more feminine than masculine since the onset of puberty. I was lucky enough to have a mother who saw and understood what was happening and helped me. 

It was more than my feminine shape. On the inside, I felt that I was a woman. It may sound over simplistic, but, being my self is the most natural thing that I have ever done. That's how I know that I really have been a woman my whole life. The masculine thing was what society thought I should do because I was born with a penis. It was a tiny one, but I have since had that birth defect corrected. 

Love you guys,

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thought you'd want to know BUSTY that it is possible to change your username without losing posts you've made under your original username.  I realized shortly after I'd registered that I misspelled SURPRISE.  No one seemed to care I was 42CSuprise! and I didn't think about it.. until I decided to see whether I could change it.  I did... without any help from anyone.  So IF you want to post from now on as Busty... you can do that.  I don't think anyone here who looks at your beautiful breasts would question you decision...

Wherever we stand on the gender continuum, we are free to be who we are.

Offline Busty

Thank you.  I did make the change.  I feel the new name suits me better. As you indicated, I am indeed busty. And have come to be proud of it

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
The more in touch I am with my breasts, the less masculine I feel.  I feel quite differently than I did when I first came to this site.

When I first came here, I called myself bustymale.  Now, I more think of myself just as busty. 

Busty like a woman.
Yes busty, you are most definitely built like a woman!

I came to this site after two years of late teens testosterone treatments and 45 years of being forced fed the nonsense that I was born deformed. "My assets needed to be hidden because they didn't fit the 'norm'."
Society and my family set the standards for me that I struggled to fulfill. 

Bib overalls, baggy shirts, vests & jackets were my life through most of my adulthood.

I was born intersex AMAB, but doesn't mean I have to fit in a predefined box set by society. I also have a uterus and fallopian tubes, physically I straddle the fence, but my gender identity falls on the female side of it. I always have, and only my grandmother understood it. It's who I am regardless of a piece of paper signed at birth. 

We all are ''who we are', there is no denying that to ourselves without lying to ourselves. I can't live as a male hiding my assets and gender identity anymore than an 'alpha male' type can hide 'his' identity.

It's a sick aspect of society that anyone should be expected to hide themselves.
Just be who you are!

Birdie 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Busty you are absolutely beautiful and it's an absolute shame anyone would bully anyone let alone over something we're already conscious about on ourselves. I am so glad you have become comfortable in your skin and comfortable with your breasts. They are lovely breasts and am glad you treat them well in a comfortable bra for their support. 

It's a shame people try to make people fit the mold they see it should be, rather what it could be. I never thought of myself as a feminine person, but over time, and being here in the past and other forums, it really has allowed me to realize a current I'd been fighting against, and how much better it is when you swim with the current than against it. I'm glad you are enjoying flowing with the current and finding yourself more in it. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Sadly, Busty hasn't been around for the past month and a half.  I hope all is well with him.  Clearly, he has been doing some very important work on this website, both accepting himself AND expressing himself with some joy.  I hope he finds his way back so our conversations can continue.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
That is a shame. I remember when I was quite active here before leaving a time or two and he would be active and go distant for a few. I hope it’s the same then as it may be now. He yourself and a few others were so instrumental in me coming to terms of my breasts and my overall evolving to where I am now. I’m glad you’re still active and others who have been paramount for myself and hope busty comes back to help others as well like he and others did for my own acceptance. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024