Author Topic: What is the best exercise to reduce my breast size???  (Read 2249 times)

Offline lieutenant14

pls help me,, i am 16 yrs old man,, and i have a gyne since when i was 10 yrs old,,
i always make 50 push ups in every other day,,but is nothing happen to my breast,, pls help me,,

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
pls help me,, i am 16 yrs old man,, and i have a gyne since when i was 10 yrs old,,
i always make 50 push ups in every other day,,but is nothing happen to my breast,, pls help me,,

inclined push up.. just search about it.. it developed my upper chest and it helps me a lot..

Offline gyneco7

• Posting Member
hate to discourage here but i experimented forever looking for that magic bullet combo of exercises that would help but sorry to say SURGERY is the only cure for this

DrBermant

Bodybuilding is great for toning the body, shaping the muscles, and general weight loss. Unfortunately you cannot target where fat comes off. I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. A common complaint is as they build muscle, what sits on top of the muscle gets pushed further out. 

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024