Author Topic: Illusions?  (Read 1253 times)

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Probably like you, I have repeatedly wondered how severe my case is.
I finally stopped doing tests on my wife's underwear, ordered some soft bras in the size that the tailor's meter suggested.
And...it seems they all fit.
Even the last one, at which it was written that it was a so-called "balconette" ,
"recommended for ladies with larger breasts", I think it also fits.
Are these already "feminine breasts"?

Offline gotgyne

Hi TikTak, of course they are feminine breasts! Even many women would envy you. As a Doreen lover I've noticed the first one (regular Doreen) and the 3rd one (Doreen Luxury).
If you don't mind, please tell us what your wife thinks of your bra wearing. With such breasts like yours it seems quite normal if not even necessary to wear a bra.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Hi TikTak. Yes, you have lovely feminine breasts. All those bras are giving you a beautiful shape, lift and containment. You look very comfortable being supported. I hope the bras give you confidence as well. Everything a bra should do. I love seamed bras also. They give superior support and shaping. The balconette bra in the last picture shows your girls at their best! You have nothing to be ashamed of! Wear your bras proudly!

BTW, which bras are you wearing?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Tik Tack, yeah you have a nice, feminine pair there.  Looks like you have a few nice fitting and supportive bras.  Seamed bras are nice and do fit you well.  You certainly fill them and do look good.  The balconette looks great on you, however the others do look and fit well it appears also. I'm glad you made the choice to get your own.  This is your body, you are now buy for you, shaping and in control of how you feel and look.  I feel this helps us feel better about ourselves also.  Buying for ourselves allows us be be us.  At least for me it gave me a better feeling about my body, shape and appearance.  Good for you!

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
TikTak,

Absolutely, 100% feminine!!! I don't mean to sound emasculating towards you at all. I only mean that as a compliment. You fill the cups of your bras as well as any woman, if not even better. Congratulations on finding such a wonderful fit and shape. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Online 42CSurprise!

Now THAT is what we're talking about... beautiful breasts on a man's chest, held by lovely brassieres.  The brassieres have a classic look... the kind our mothers may have worn... and that we may have tried on somewhere along the way.  That makes them a bit naughty, at least in my mind.  But then we know I can go to such places.

I too am curious about what your wife makes of it all.  Clearly you've tried her brassieres.  Was she aware of that or were you being naughty too?  Men who have supportive partners are definitely fortunate, whether the crossdressing involves only brassieres or other lady's apparel as well.

Welcome and thanks for joining the conversation.  This is a club none of us hoped to join but are glad exists.  Men with breasts unite!  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Very nice! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the community.

Offline blad

Getting breasts all those years ago as a teen seemed like a disaster at first. But here I am now sitting at the computer screen being comfortably supported in a bra with no negative feeling towards having boobs. With a nice fitting bra, I usually forget I am even wearing one most of the time, and just get on with the tasks of the day without any annoying feeling that unsupported beasts tend to give. 

Quite early in life I came to not mind having boobs as long as I could wear a bra and be stealth about it. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

Quite early in life I came to not mind having boobs as long as I could wear a bra and be stealth about it.
Blad,
This is truly how I felt as well. With my mother and sister, who, of course wore bras, I noticed myself developing, I thought, or I should say, I felt that it was natural that I should start wearing a bra as well. Of course I knew that girls wore bras because they have boobs and boys don't. I never had any thought that I shouldn't have breasts. So, when my mother had the bra talk with me, it wasn't uncomfortable for me. She simply offered me the option and opportunity to wear one if I felt that I needed to. 

The only time that I remember being embarrassed about my breasts was when my older sister saw me topless after I had gotten out of the shower. I was 16 and she was 18. I was just going to make a quick dash to my bedroom from the bathroom just down the hall. I had a towel wrapped around my waist (I know that it probably should have been at my chest 🙄) and my sister was standing right there! I remember here exact words. "Your boobs are as big as mine!" She said it loud because of the surprise to her. Loud enough that my mother heard. That's when I got the "real bra talk". That's the one where she told me that I HAD to start wearing a bra full time. She took me bra shopping that afternoon and I was fitted and was a 34C. That was a big day.

Anyway, Im rambling and retelling my story. I just think that it's relevant because there was no point in my life where I felt like my breasts were a curse. I always considered them as a natural part of me. As a woman of transgender experience, having my own, natural breasts is a huge part of my identity. 

I am so happy that there are so many of you in the acceptance area of this forum that have found peace and acceptance. So many of you have accepted that wearing a bra is simply the easiest way to manage your girls. Some of you have even found that bras can be more than simply functional, giving you comfort support and shape, they can also be fashionable. 

Love you guys 🤗😉😘💖😍💗💕😌

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  It is good to hear the stories of everyone.  Every ones journey is so unique. The one thing that strikes me is how ones personal acceptance is tied to how others viewed them.  Sophie from an early age you were not shamed for developing, others have been teased and the like early on and that sense of shame is one that is carried into and through adulthood.  I guess that is why it's so important to share here and encourage us all that there is nothing wrong with being who we are with our breast.
Many have shared they do not mind in the least of the breast growth.  I know I have learned to accept and now enjoy.  I have grown very fond of my right to wear very nice pretty bras even though its not seen by others.  I like it and am happy wearing and going about my business. 

Blad, I think you'll get to that 5 mile mark again.  That's where I find myself. 4-5 a day.  A few years ago I was a possessed man and was doing 18-22 miles a day.  I did that one summer.  I felt great.  Keep up with the rehab and show them what your made of.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
I don’t think illusions is a proper word here as there is nothing of deception to the reality that you have great looking breasts in those bras. You should and hope you feel confident in a bra and proud when you see the cups and how full they are. I believe the greatest moment of acceptance is when a man realizes he has breasts same to that as a woman’s and no longer worries about wearing a bra and instead looks forward to wearing a bra as you have here knowing they will be well supported and provided comfort for. Kudos to great bra selections

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Thank you for your warm words.
I have always had a problem with gynecomastia. I've also always told myself that it's not that visible.
I finally faced the truth, figured out my measurements, and bought a few bras without any padding, underwire or stiffening, so that the self-assessment would be fair.
I measured, they fit. The pictures probably don't fool me either. I showed myself to you, you also confirm it.

So: I have grown female breasts.
After such a definitive statement, I think I feel finally liberated.
That's the way it is and that's it.

I haven't felt the need to support my breasts so far, so I probably won't wear a bra on a daily basis, especially since I wouldn't want to show my wife like this.
However , after trying and spending a few hours in a bra, I also have to honestly admit that I am actually more comfortable in women's underwear than without.

The only thing that completely surprises me is something like satisfaction from this fact.
When, at the end, I put on a balconette, which I was sure would be too big, and it turned out that it fit perfectly after all - it made me happy, instead of bitter.
I'm tempted now to order a push-up and see how my bust will look then.
Are you also experiencing something similar, or is it just me who got something like this?

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I suppose I'll chime in here as well. 

I have had breasts since puberty, and I remember I was quite proud of them as they started budding. I would stand in front of the mirror and wonder how large they would grow to be. I was very happy to accommodate them.

Grandma was raising me at the time, and she was raising me as a tomboyish little girl complete with sewing/making wedding dresses, knitting, and catering weddings. She used to say, "you can be anything you want to be."

My father finally intervened, and the 'societal norms' were taught and instilled in me. 
My birth certificate says male, so I was to dress and act as such. I was taught that my breasts and genitals are a birth defect (I'm intersex). 
Hiding my privates parts and breasts cost me extreme pressure and depression. People noticed no matter what I did to hide things (I spent 45 years in boy-mode). 
I can still remember co-worker's whistles every time I bent over (I got the hips too). 

Accepting myself as I am has been the most liberating experience of my life. I am who and what I am, and society can't tell me otherwise. I'm kind of on the gender fence, and it's my choice which side I fall on. I don't seek surgical intervention, as I'm happy with how God created me. I am just me!

It's all about accepting what we have been given, and ignoring societal norms. 

Birdie 💞

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Accepting myself as I am has been the most liberating experience of my life. I am who and what I am, and society can't tell me otherwise. I'm kind of on the gender fence, and it's my choice which side I fall on. I don't seek surgical intervention, as I'm happy with how God created me. I am just me!

It's all about accepting what we have been given, and ignoring societal norms.

Birdie 💞
Wise words.

I can only hope that any newbies who stumble across this, will take note. For the rest of us, those words are affirming.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Acceptance of self rids of us of the in acceptance of our old self. When I came to terms that I’m non binary it’s like all the pieces of the puzzle finally fit instead of me trying to force pieces where they didn’t belong. Once we learn to do that which can often take a life time it’s like our time of life has finally begun to be a happy one. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024