Author Topic: 18 year old with a lump  (Read 2108 times)

Offline bluearmy88

Hey I found this site when i found a lump behind my nipple, I have a minute amount of fat under the nipple but not that noticable. Just the lump that causes discomfort sometimes when knocked. I have to admit I got this directly after my first ever steriod course which I deeply regret. Could this lump go away in time or is surgery the only way to remove it? I'm trying to come to terms with the fact it could need surgery which I am afraid of so i'd be thankful if somebody more knowledgeable than me could give me some advice.

Thank you in advance

Offline theambushparty

• Posting Member
i hear you man, im almost 18 with the same situation. although ive never used steroids myself, ive heard of gynecomastia being a side effect. what youre feeling is the overdevelopment of male mammary glands. not anything to freak about. in your situation, its possible that once the steroids exit your body, the gyne may die out. other than that, which is a SLIM chance, surgery may be your only option.

im getting mine done soon, dont sweat it, these things happen.

Offline bluearmy88

Thanks alot for the reply. Could anybody verify that the lump could reverse itself in time if I take no more steriods? I'd like to think this is possible and also is surgery the only cure for the lump?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
hard to say without knowing more, but the smaller it is and the less time you've had it, the better your chances and vice versa. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024