Author Topic: compression vest time cut short  (Read 2264 times)

Offline gyne-be-gone

• Posting Member
I'm several weeks post op and feel like i'm almost completely healed, or back to where I was before the surgery. My question is what will the effects of not wearing the compression vest the full amount of time be? It is going to be very inconvenient for me starting next week, so I'm going to quit wearing it. I believe the tissue is healed as I have been running and lifting lightly without any pain, but will this just cause my scars to be more visible since they won't heal under pressure?
Obama is my slave

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
I'm several weeks post op and feel like i'm almost completely healed, or back to where I was before the surgery. My question is what will the effects of not wearing the compression vest the full amount of time be? It is going to be very inconvenient for me starting next week, so I'm going to quit wearing it. I believe the tissue is healed as I have been running and lifting lightly without any pain, but will this just cause my scars to be more visible since they won't heal under pressure?
i think you should let it heal more before any work out. i was planning to jog after a month, and i can still  feel my chest healing. i might  jog after 2 month, the fact that my chest is still healing i am happy as hell cause i can see it  getting flatter and flatter.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024